Excellen Accepted, Inventory coming soon!

Received an email that  I was accepted in my area as an REO broker today for excellen.  Email states that assignments should be coming soon.  Mandatory 2 part course at $259 per part.  However,you do not need to pay until you get an assignment.  I feel that is exactly how it should be.  Well I hope you everyone else gets accepted.  Heres to a great weekend.

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• You have to become a HRC for Titanium Solutions first, Exellen REO picks their REO agents from Titanium pool of HRC's
  • Sweet! I guess I am one of the fortunate few to be accepted as an excellenREO Agent as well. Now to take the education classes. I am looking forward to the success of all! Any others in the Portland, OR Metro area accepted?
  • I suggest that all that had their RDCpro before this update their profile. I just did and there was many changes..including coverage that I don't want to miss out on!
    • It looks like they have a barebones site created. See http://www.excellenreo.com/
      ug体育-ug体育平台-ug体育娱乐
      _ _ _ug体育我们致力于提供全球客户最有价值的游戏娱乐体验.ug体育平台亚洲最著名的游戏平台之一.ug体育娱乐专业的体育投注网站为2019世界杯助力,内置了多种体育赛事直播,世界杯分析,体育投注技巧分享,参与即可有机会获得世界杯大奖!
  • Congrads on your acceptance! I received mine as well. Now I am taking that courses and await the first assignments!
    • what does RDC Pro stand for? what is the website for this training?
      • go to DefaultSchool.com. That is the designation they give out. REO Default Certified Professional
      • Here you go JD, Many big players require this cert....Wells Fargo (PAS) require this and I think it is still the overall most accepted certification.

http://defaultschool.com/
  • Roddie,

Congratulations! I have not heard anything yet regarding my status. I also have the RDCPro and Res.net AMP. Did the Area Manager email about the acceptance or someone else at Excellen?
  • I also received the email. The RDCpro is really something that we should all have anyway. They are recommending (but not requiring) the 5 Star Certification.
This reply was deleted.