Replies

• vendorinquiry@evalonline.net is their Accounting Department email address.

If you have email addresses or phone numbers from the folks that you have worked with there, I would call or email them and get them involved, too!
    • yea - tried that - it wasn't till I sent an email to ClientServices@evalonline.net, ValPro@evalonline.net, legal@evalonline.net and threatened with the BBB did I get an answer. they did say that the check is in the mail last week, will post if it actually arrives
  • I've had the same experience as everyone else; VERY SLOW TO PAY. It took 3 months last time and now, I'm waiting on one that is 60 days old. I've decided to cross them off my list and work for a more reputable company.
  • I did several BPOs for them in 2007 and 2008. It tooks many e-mails but I got paid eventually. I took my zip codes out of the system after the last payment.
  • don't work for them - you don't get pay up to 1 year and you have to fight to get your money.. They still owe me 45 BPOs since Jan
  • I stopped working for them last year because I was never paid. I contacted them in reference to the assignment and they were unresponsive.
  • they are o.k. - quick turn around, which can be stressful

the real problem is getting paid, I had to bill them - just got notice that the check is in the mail - so we will see.
    I was told in another post that you really need to threaten them (sending them to the BBB) for payment (I did that in an email, but have that letter drafted just in case the check doesn't arrive)
    • Hah! They are o.k. is an understatement.
  • Thanks everyone for your replies...kinda what I thought...yea I was a sucker and they owe me for several dating back to January. There were one or two people there who seemed nice and I would help them out and work an order or two in with other orders for other companies while I was out. Now they want 24 hr turn arounds and I get hit with email request.
    I have stopped doing them at all and every request I relpy back with a pay demand. If by chance anyone has accounting email or number I would appreciate it!
  • I did one BPO for them and was never paid. They also wanted the BPO completed the same day.
This reply was deleted.