Evaluation Solutions

My office has several completed BPOs for Evaluation Solutions that have gone more than 90 days unpaid.  Is anyone else experiencing this kind of delay from Evaluation Solutions? I can never get someone on the phone and have sent several emails with no responses.

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I've told them 100 times that I will do as many as they can throw at me as long as they pay first.  No bpos.

• You know why, right?
    Because they know there are thousands of hungry Realtors out there, and they feed on them.

If you stop doing them or push them too hard,they'll just move on to the next.

Banks have no loyalty and will just as well have a huge pool with which to call upon than just a few.
    You CANNOT build a lasting business upon REO work.
    And, you think you'll EVER get a referral from a bank?

I worked exclusively in my area with one particular asset disposition company. Sold every property they ever assigned me. But new asset manager said they had to develop multiple agents to protect their position. And then I find out that they have had a complete turnover and I actually don't know anyone working there anymore. I get e-mails from some of them who've moved on and the horror stories they tell! Wow!
    And I thought it was tough being the Realtor. I guess they treat their employees poorly, too.

But, they're not all bad.

As for BPO co's, I've always had great success with MainStreet Valuations, CoreLogic, Rels, Financial Dimensions,Single Source, and Clear Capital.

Just got a bunch of orders from BPO On-line, but still haven't got paid for any of that work going back to September.
    More on that as it develops (or doesn't).
  • samething happened to me;;  I got a ton of work and no money.  I have sent certified letters and no one responds.  I guess we all get burnt..

• I just got paid for work done in May. Got email addresses of CEO, CFO, etc. and threatened to file liens.  Got a response from Melissa Rivers within 48 hrs.

Will never do another for them.

Melissa Rivers
    Accounting
    eValuation Solutions
    12276 San Jose Blvd. Ste. 521
    Jacksonville, FL 32223
    P: 904-288-2004 ext. 144
    F: 904-886-2510

• Eval had me on the hood for over $3,000 and would not pay. Finally got an attorney on them and got my check in a few days. Had to pay the attorney 1/3 but otherwise they would never have paid.

Will never do any work for them again.

• I just started doing BPO's for BrokerPriceOpinion On-Line.

They owe me over $500

Called and e-mailed. They responded that they don't do anything 'til usually after 90 days--or, in other words as they explained, ONLY if and when they get paid by their client...

• I have been doing work for them for quite some time and get paid once a year.  They do not pay quickly and I have spoken to some agents who have not gotten paid at all.  They are one of the worst for paying, many I know refuse work from them.

• We keep them on our list just so we remember never to do work for them.

• Hi Tanya.

I may have found a solution to getting paid for BPO's that you've completed for Evaluation Solutions!

Send an email to EVERYONE on this list...

::

Melissa Rivers ACCOUNTS PAYABLE  mrivers@evalonline.net          904-288-2004x 144

CEO Bryan Guckavan                          bguckavan@evalonline.net    904-288-2004x 101

Jamien Derrence VP                           jamiend@evalonline.net        904 288-2004x 011

Jamie Jones OPS MANAGER              jamie.jones@evalonline.net   904-288-2004x 167 

::

These email addresses DO work!  Email EVERYONE on this list, and you'll get a response...QUICKLY!

NOTE: Make sure you include the BPO Order #, the property address, the date of completion and the fee amount.

I had about $985 of outstanding BPO payments due dating back about 14 months, and I sent this on Thursday of last week and Melissa Rivers got back to me on Friday morning, stating that the check would be sent out in 5 days.

Haven't got it yet, but it's only been 3 days.  I'll let you know IF I get paid!

Thanks, and good luck!

Jim Mitchell

Century 21 All Star, REALTORS

• Did it! and Melissa emailed me back within 2 days. Got paid 3 business days later.

This reply was deleted.