Evaluation Solutions

My office has several completed BPOs for Evaluation Solutions that have gone more than 90 days unpaid.  Is anyone else experiencing this kind of delay from Evaluation Solutions? I can never get someone on the phone and have sent several emails with no responses.

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• This worked for me also. I was able to collect around $580 or so after emailing several times. Doubt I will work for them again I dont need to waste my time trying to get paid that's quitos job.

• I cancelled my membership with MainStreet Valuations, their BPO assignment system sucks.  They bombard you with BPO requests which are not available for acceptance.  They have multi-tier system of acceptance but every agent in the area gets the email, since my email is connected to my phone I would get 100 bips every hour from all the empty solicitations they send – annoying.  Anything to do with Red Bell is terrible, non-productive and stressful - stay away.

• I did a tester of 3 BPOs for them over a year ago, never got paid, do not want to waste my time and energy on trying to get paid.  Added their email address to spam and will NOT accept any BPOs from them ever again.
  • I had the same problem and decided to send several (spam) emails every day to the same people who contacted me. I asked where my check was and posted all the info in the email. Sometimes I sent 40 in a row. After 2 weeks I received a check. I turn them down now. Who need to wait 90 days for a BPO Check.
  • Do you have the address for the A/R Department?
  • Maybe all of us who got burned by them can complaint to the local BBB. They still owe me 600.00 from over 2 years ago.
  • They never pay. I gave up
  • Worst company in bpo world.
  • Here is the person to contact. I just got a check from them for orders I did in March 2011.  Call and email Lorie it may take a while. I decided to stop working form them as they are not ethical in paying for their orders.

Lorie Carter

Administrative Assistant

Evaluation Solutions

Main #904-288-2004 ext.113

Direct #904-288-2013

12276 San Jose Blvd. Ste. 521

Jacksonville, FL  32223

Ext 113

904-288-2013 Lorie Carter direct 
    • Can you provide the email address for her?  The voice mail is full.  They owe me over $600.00 starting from 12/2010

This reply was deleted.