Replies

• 2 months is nothing.  I realized I hadn't been paid in over 6 months.  I was eventually paid in full (I think) after complaining to every one of their employees who sent BPO requests and turning them down.  I no longer take their orders.  My reply to their urgent email is that they can send me payment in advance.  Eval has lots of these postings everywhere. 
  • I have worked for them in the past. And I can honestly say that I have been paid by them. It requrires calling colloging and down right begging to get your money. And that is the reason why I choose not to go back . Here is the info and the names of the people to get your money. 

CEO bryan guckavan bguckavan@... 904-288-2004x 101

jamien derrence VP jamiend@... 904 288-2004x 011

jamie jones OPS MANAGER jamie.jones@... 904-288-2004x 167

Melissa Rivers ACCOUNTS PAYABLE mrivers@... 904-288-2004x 144

• I have encountered the same problem and after 7 months finally got full payment. I will not be too anxious to work for them anymore. I sent them emails directed to "vendor inquiry" stating the account #s that I had completed(5) & not been paid on and also everything time one of their people would call me asking if I could help them with a bpo, I would tell them ,that I would be glad to if they could help me get paid for the ones I had already completed, until then I would have to decline. A couple of them did sent in enquiries for me. Good Luck!
  • I did 2300 in bpos in 2009 for Eval and at the end of the yr  I noticed I had not received one check.  My assistant didn't keep up w/ it. I called and w/in 2 wks I had the full amount.  It all went to pay towards my taxes, and I wasn't sure what to feel as the big check was very nice but also someone else used my money for a yr.  I ended up thankful I had the larger check.  However I had two bpo companies file bankruptcy that yr and I lost over 800.00   I just deducted it. 
  • Yes, I do lots of work for them.  Email accounts payable and CC mrivers@evalonline.com and you will get paid.
  • I took me between 6-8 months to get paid
  • I do BPO's for them, I had the same problem you are having about a year ago. I hadn't been paid in over a year! I eventually had to contact the President of the Company and I was paid. They have been pretty darn good since then but you DO have to stay on top of them. Try sending your payment inquiries to the following address,,, vendorinquiry@evalonline.net.

• I did one BPO for these guys a very long time ago.  It took me almost a year to get paid.  Frankly it wasn't worth it and I just pass on any they want me to do.  Some other idiot can chase the money.  Do yourself a favor and don't take any assigments from them.  Ever wonder why they are the only ones that CALL you to ask you to do BPOs?
  • Me Too!  I can't believe these people! How do they stay in business!? They called me all frantic to do a BPO in 24 hour rush and I checked my records and pointed out that I had over $200 outstanding since 5 months ago and she transferred me to accounting and they said "oh yes, we see we have an outstanding invoice, we will mail the check out right away" but did I get the frickin' check?  No. No more No more will I ever turn the key in my ignition to play this stupid game with them!
This reply was deleted.