Evaluation Solutions a.k.a. Evalonline

Warning to BPO professionals. This company does not pay for the BPOs itorders from hard working agents. They also do not respond to emails.Shame on me for not checking them out in advance but they appear in mostBPO company lists. I've done 7 BPOs for this company dating back toJanuary 2010 and have yet to see a check.

If anyone else has had problems with this company post here so othersare warned. Thank you for your time.

Edgar Levin
Chicago, Illinois

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Edgar,

I received an e-mail from them this morning stating that they had issued me a check! I had e-mailed one of the
    "Senior Evaluators" that I had done BPOs for in the past. She had followed up with their Accounting Department
    and gave me this e-mail to follow up with: vendorinquiry@evalonline.net

I'll let you know if the check ever shows up

Dan Hughson
    Keller Williams Realty
    Coeur d'Alene, ID
    • yeah i sent to the same vendor inquiry address and never heard anything. i also received an email this morning after this post and the guy said my emails were going into his spam and he was checking on my check. i told him there's nothing to look into just send the money. haven't heard back yet.
      • Edgar,

Sure enough, a check showed up at the office today. Check was dated 5/5 and mailed from FL to ID. It covered everything that I had done for them Dec - March.

Dan Hughson
        • i'm jealous. still waiting for mine........
          • Edgar,

Sent an e-mail to the person that had given me the email and had followed up with Accounting on my behalf, letting her know that I had in fact gotten a check.

She said, "Hey Dan no problem payment is supposed to be within 45 days after completion".

Dan
This reply was deleted.