Evaluation Solutions a.k.a. Evalonline

Warning to BPO professionals. This company does not pay for the BPOs itorders from hard working agents. They also do not respond to emails.Shame on me for not checking them out in advance but they appear in mostBPO company lists. I've done 7 BPOs for this company dating back toJanuary 2010 and have yet to see a check.

If anyone else has had problems with this company post here so othersare warned. Thank you for your time.

Edgar Levin
Chicago, Illinois

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Well my method works as I got action yesterday with a follow up email that states they sent my check yesterday..

CALL JAMIE JONES THE OPERATIONS MANAGER 904-288-2000 X 157
  • They just called and wanted me to do a rush exterior for 50,told them No,(it was right up the road)65 is rock bottom,they said they would call me back in 15 minutes if they couldn't find someone to do it for 50, ........I started thinking about the name,looked on this blog....sure enough ! Thank you all so much, .......she did call back and told me she got it approved,I told her thanks,but no thanks...........according to the reo pro blog you all don't pay. She said she understood if I didn't want to do it, I told her that I have "good" companys that I work for that WILL pay ,so it wasn't even about that.

Thanks a million again all!! It sure felt good telling them to take a hike!!
    • I did quite a few for them, then read the blogs here and decided not to do anymore until i was paid. So I sent a letter and a copy of all orders and requested payment! Within a couple of days I received an email, advising me that the check had been sent out, and sure enough received it two days later.
      • email these two people...........jpierson@evalonline.net, jdurrence@evalonline.net, tell them you have waited long enough and that your attorney you use for closings will be putting a lien on the properties if you aren't paid in 48 hours. They will pay you.

I also feel we should accept their orders and not do them then the suppliers will go to reputable places eventually when their timelines are not met.
  • I FOUND A NUMBER THAT GOES INTO THEIR CALL CENTER...904-288-2010 START COMPLAINING THERE....
    THEN I WAS GIVEN A NUMBER TO JAMIE JONES THE OPERATIONS MANAGER 904-288-2000 X 157 BUT HER MAILBOX IS FULL. I TOLD THE CALL CENTER IF I DID NOT HEAR FROM JAMIE TODAY I WOULD PRESS CHARGES FOR INTERNET FRAUD...

THANK YOU

LINDA
    • I RECEIVED A CALL FROM ONE OF THE COMPANIES HEADS SEEM LIKE I GOT ACTION AS MY CHECKS WILL NOW BE SENT....I HAVE THE NUMBER FOR THIS PERSON IF ANYONE IS IN NEED....
      • They told me after they mailed my check out 2-3 days ago that the it came back. I DO NOT BELIEVE THIS FOR 1 MOMENT AS THE ADDRESS WAS CORRECT...They will try anything to not pay. If we needed to know what banks use them this info may be in the Tax Records. Which would tell you what bank owns the mortgage.

Good Luck

I will let you know when my check shows up
  • I have done work for them as well. No so much after threading to sue if I was not paid and contacted in 72 hours. 
  • I have actually done about 122 and... got paid ! But here is the situation as it took me more work to be paid than to complete these order. That means I was on the phone and email all the time. I realized that the last check I have received did sit on a desk for three weeks at least. Also, the last BPO have done was very different from the first. The site is more demanding very detailed data on the property and comparable history. This is increasing the task and the time to complete does not worth to do it anyway. They actually did call me yesterday for an exterior and I did accept it but requested to be paid on front. They hanged up ! Oh Well !!!
    Since I am on BPO... I do some PCV Murcor and they pay well and fast. They are very demanding on photos especially have some order requesting agent's own photos of the subject AND also all comparable...no more MLS. Again that does not woth it anymore and I will have to deny these. My area is full of hills, ridges and canyon. Comparable can be within the required proximity but it will take me a full morning to drive from one hill to another ridge. I believe they don't understand as your doctor does not bill you the same for a regular visit than a something-tomy ! Our service is the same. You get for what you pay.
  • Interesting, I just started working with them and have completed over 11 BPO's in the past couple of weeks. Have you ever received a check?
This reply was deleted.