Evaluation Solutions a.k.a. Evalonline

Warning to BPO professionals. This company does not pay for the BPOs itorders from hard working agents. They also do not respond to emails.Shame on me for not checking them out in advance but they appear in mostBPO company lists. I've done 7 BPOs for this company dating back toJanuary 2010 and have yet to see a check.

If anyone else has had problems with this company post here so othersare warned. Thank you for your time.

Edgar Levin
Chicago, Illinois

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Had someone from my office contact Lori and she sent out the check with in the week !!
  • I've had problems with non payment too.  It only took two BPO's though.  I hope they sleep well at night.
    • Call and ask for the bookkeeper...you will get your money....takes patience...they do pay...
  • They will pay but it is work...to get your money...do not give up.  They owed us lots of money and we have collected all the old stuff...you just have to be patient...ask for the bookeeper...realize they pay slow...but they do pay!
  • Evalonline owes me money too. I think I did 7 orders for them also back in 2009. They still want to send me orders. But when I told them about the money they owe me, they said they will check with the accounting department. Never heard back from them. Bad company!!!! Don't fall for their sweet talk.
  • Hi Edgar , is this the same as evaluateusa.com  ? I 've been registered wit them for a few years and  only one bpo was assigned more than a year ago .... thanks 

Juan V. 

evaluateusa.com
    This domain may be for sale!
  • So, because I like to do things I am not supposed to do, just to see if I can, I have tried to sign up with these people.  I filled out the application on line and did the territories and all that, but have yet to receive a solicitation for an order.  I called their office and I always get a voicemail saying to press this for that or press whatever to repeat the options, of which there was only ONE!  So I pressed random keys until I got somebody's voicemail. I left him two messages.  No response.  I have emailed their vendor and client support multiple times, yet NOBODY responds to me.  Can anyone give some insight?
    • I didn't get orders inmediately , they took a while a few months for one order and  two months later a second order, then, now I get quiet a few  orders.  they usually call you or email you to ask you if you want to do an order. Their orders are always due the next day 2:00pmEST and Interiors the same day of access.

• Yep, did that too.  EVERYTHING is upoloaded
  • After waiting for several months and harassing everyone I could find I did get paid. The check cleared and they're caught up with me now.  Persistance worked....

This reply was deleted.