Replies

• I have had good experiences with eMortgage Logic.

• Do they email when they have an assignment for you?  I signed up with them 2 yrs ago but didn't login that much to check my home page.  Then I recently went to update my profile and my user name had expired.  They didn't let me sign up again because it was their policy that only 1 agent per company in a 30 mile radiance can be on their vendor list.  I figured I didn't receive any BPO assignments because they didn't have much in my area. 

• It had nothing to do with you not logging in, and every company emails you an alert so you can log on to accept orders. The "one agent per company in 30-mile radius" is their policy. That's what I was told back in November.
      • My experience is that they call first, then send an email. I don't get much from them, but they are nice to work with.

• Yes I have done BPO's for them for the last 3 or 4 years they pay on time every time. great company to work for.

• I think they are one of the best.
  • I have performed BPOs for them over the last 12 months. Their forms are easy to use and they pay within 2 weeks of completion. My only complaint was their mentioning of Vendors to consider the joining of the NABPOP last year. I spoke to some of their managers and it sounded like preferential treatment of orders would be given to those who joined. Boy was I wrong. Nothing against NABPOP but I am doing the same amount of orders as before EML mentioned this BPO Association which I joined at their recommendation. Something to consider.....
  • I recently did a complicated BPO for them - 2 properties on 1 survey split into 2 parts. Could not tell which house was the subject and submitted and worked with the folks to get a good report out to them. Hope to get paid soon. I would say they are good to work with so far.

Tary
    sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
    Singletary (Tary) H. Snyder, e-Pro
    Broker, Texas Lone Star Realty
    1015 North Sunset Canyon Drive
    Dripping Springs, TX 78620
    Off/Vm:(512)892-6800 Fax:(512)288-5595 Mob:(512)751-6360
    mailto:tsnyder@snyderhomes.com
    Alternate mailto:tsnyderus@yahoo.com
    Homepage:< http://www.snyderhomes.com&gt;
    NAR (National Association of Realtors) "2006 Good Neighbor Honorable Mention"
    Volunteers Needed:< http://www.snyderhomes.com/DisasterResponse/&gt;
  • I have completed BPO's for eMortgageLogic for a couple of years, they pay prompty, but has never led to any listings, unfortunately.
  • I have been doing BPO's for them for over 2 years, no listings. There site is a little odd to work with sometimes.
This reply was deleted.