Replies

• First Class. Pay well and on time. Easy to work with, and their platform is easy to use.
  • Cathy,

I had a chance to interview the Owner/CEO of eMortgage Logic (Ralph Sells) a couple of years ago. I found the experience very positive and engaging. It spoke volumes about their business ethics/model and they've done nothing but deliver since then.

Here is the original interview:

http://universalreo.wordpress.com/2007/11/05/increased-bpo-business...

Dan Waterman
    President
    NFSTI REOMasters™ Network (formerly UniversalREO)
  • BPO mill, no listings, but you will always get paid for your work
  • I have been doing BPO's for them for a year and they have been great to work with. They definitely expect you to get your work in on time. They pay every 15 days.
  • They are great!!! Been with them for a couple of years now, I used to do a lot of their bpos but its slow down considerably. I think it has to do with more and more agents clicking to get orders. Pay timely every 2 weeks and the website is pretty user friendly. They don't assign reos, but are a great source of income while the reo market picks up. Best of luck to you!!
    • I have been doing BPO's for them for over 2 years, the volume has really slowed down in Ventura County in Southern California. They pay in about 2 weeks or less. Good luck.
  • They will pay you. The form is difficult, but as long as you will be able to have it done , it is done.
  • I have done many BPO's for them, Good co., pay fast and they have a user friendly BPO format. I think they are asking all of us to sign up with NABPOP now. They have many agents and it has become very hard to snag a BPO. They do not deal in any REO's if you are looking to get into that side of business.
  • Best of many of my clients . Easy to work with, reliable, gret pay schedule, communication with QC is great!!!
  • I like them a lot. They send checks every 2 weeks. And their website is very user friendly, easy to input your BPO data. But you need to be online to receive BPO orders, first come, first served. Good luck!
This reply was deleted.