Replies

• Hello Cathy,

I started working with emortgage around a year ago and completed more than 350 BPO's. They pay quickly and on time everytime, great company to work with. The BPO software is user friendly and quality control is just a phone call away. I wish you luck and if you have any questions please feel free to email.

Respectfully,

David Knoeb
    • I must be the exception rather than the rule. I still haven't been paid on a rural commercial BPO I did a few months ago. The bad part about it was they had me do a commercial BPO on a residential BPO form - can't compare apples to oranges - very frustrating and the comps for commercial are totally different. You don't have the same kind of "acceptable" timeframes for sales comps in rural commercial as you do for residential.

I've called and emailed follow ups with absolutely no response.

Anyone have a contact in Accounting?!

:-) CM
      • Cathy it must be a different payment process with commercial BPOs, every company that I do commercial orders for it always take around 90 days to pay. But i'll do residential for the same company and it only takes 2-4 weeks.
  • They pay every two weeks, and they are good, but it takes some charming to get assignments from them, I usally get 1 or 2 a monht from them. They already have too many prefered brokers in my area.
  • I have done BPOs for them in the past and I was paid on every single order I did for them.
  • Great company to work with. Good luck! I've been working with them for a couple of years now and you have to chase the order's by clicking for them every two minutes, but if you have the time, it's worth it or have one of the office staff keep clicking for them.
    Beth Ross
  • They are a good company to work for along with FARVV... www.farvv.com

Funny thing though, they send you out a separate check for each BPO, rather than just one monthly check like FARVV.

Good luck! Mark
  • I've done BPOs for them for some time now. They have been good by me.
    • Great BPO mill!!! Highly recommended, but they do have their favorite agents like the rest of companies out there.
  • I have done one BPO for them and really like their system and had it done before deadline. Would like to get more as they pay quickly!
This reply was deleted.