Replies

• DTS is dignified transition solutions. They do all the processing for BOA on these files.  There is no process to submit a file to this program.  BOA selects them. Most are close to foreclosure sale date. To my knowledge, they are only working with selected REMAX agents in selected offices in areas where they have many preapproved files. I am in Kissimmee, FL. There are few agents in my office participating, including myself.

• Not true Desiree, they are working with ALL agents.  They have a list, do a three way connection, and if the agent doesn't answer, they move onto another agent on their list.

• Desiree, Mike is correct.  I have established contacts with the company and am very fond of their practices.  In fact, I spoke to one of my contacts today in regard to a short sale they are assisting with and she confirmed that they do assign.

• Hi Chris,  I am working my first buyer using DTS services for the short sale.  Do they do what they say?  What kind of timelines do they use for a HAFA approved short sale?  The letter they provided the seller says they provide approvals within 10 business days of receiving the Contract and the Request for Short Sale approval.  They have exceeded this standard.  Do you find them reliable?

•  

There is a back door into the program if you are not a REMAX agent.

• Can you tell me the backdoor, please?

• I would be very curious to look at this program as most of my business is short sales with a 100% close rate. I have worked foreclosures & shorts for years & I am always looking to expand my business.  Would you be willing to share this info with me? Thanks!

• Call me and I will give you the sister company.

Edward ( Augie ) Augsberger

WEICHERT COASTAL REO

609-338-1189

• Re/Max is now teaming up with DTS (Dignified Transfer Solutions) and Bank of America for a Short Sale program. In order to be considered for this program you will need to have a couple of real estate (short sale) certifications.

• See thread at http://shortsalesuperstars.com/forum/topics/co-op-short-sale-assign...

Co-Op Short Sale Assignments
    Has anyone gotten an e-mail from this company DTS or Dignified Transfer Solutions who is teamed up with Bank of America to assign contacts for us to…
This reply was deleted.