Drive-by inspections

Hello All, 

I have been working with a company called Groundwork recently and they assign driveby inspections - you take a photo of the front, mailbox, street view and answer some questions and the assignment is done. No BPO, no comps, etc. Anyone know of any other companies that do this? I have been searching online but I am coming up empty on searching property inspections, etc. 

Thanks in advance. 

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I do property condition reports for Rels Valuations (VSS) and SWBC.   Rels pays a bit more and has less questions.  Both pay quickly and Rels offers direct deposit.

• Awesome - thanks!

• I do many for Firstam, they pay within 7-10 days.  I prefer them rather than BPOs as the QC procedure takes too much time for BPOs. 

• Did you sign up through a site other than the BPO vendor sign up? Thanks!

• What does the drive by inspection pay and will this lead to future listings?

• Not with groundworks - they pay $25/property. Typical photos that you would get for an exterior BPO and a few question report.

• Our company is always looking for occupancy inspectors.  If you'd like more info, please send me a direct email at cwelser@laudanproperties.com and I'll be happy to provide. 

Best regards,

Clint Welser

VP, Business Development

• Hi, I just sent email.  

• Thanks - just emailed you!

This reply was deleted.