Is it just me or does anyone else hate LPS Desktop invoice management system. It is the slowest system I have ever used. I think some banks use it just to make it difficult to submit for reimbursement, kind of like a mail in rebate. We get frustrated enough that we just give up.

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Same experience with me! I'm on hold with them right now! Ughh! I wish this company would just fold to be honest!

• Thanks Justine Bradford-Trent, that phone number worked.  This will be my first time to use LPS and I am hoping it won't give me a bad experience.  I already had to find their phone number because of log in issues.  God bless!

• I completely agree and very happy to realize I am not the only one. Actually, I have called more than once their customer service with question and frustration and they told me that they have calls like that all day long. This is very complicated not mentionning this constant update and change of password. I believe they just enjoy to give hard time...cannot be something else.

• I have to use them for the first time in years. Found my account. Reset my password. Then it says that I'm locked out. Turns out that I owe them  $5 from over 7 years ago. So I say fine,  let me log in and pay on line. No. You have to send a CHECK!   OMG. Could that be any more technologically backward? ?  So now they have cashed my check and I still can't get in. And my expenses get older to the point that I'm concerned I won't get my money back.  Ridiculous. 

• Just thinking about LPS and invoices drains me.  I seem to always forget my password and need to call their support line.

• I completely agree. I oversee my bookkeeper with the billing and every billing is just a pain. They are slow although it might be the lender we're dealing with. That you have to take a training course to submit bills is a frustrating roadblock in the system.
  • There must be a block on your system. Try it from another computer. I also have that problem.. I have to go to another computer to submit invoices..
This reply was deleted.