Replies

• I was talking to a fellow REO broker about how companies are not treating brokers as well as they used to. He said he accepted 5 or 6 REOs from single source and found out later they were taking double referral fees and he wound up

with little to show for all the work. He may not accept future listings from them. Make sure you know the terms before accepting assignments. More work for less pay makes me sad.

• They do Pay, but they pay low and their QC is just too much for me. Those working with SingleSource, Have you received any REO assignment lately?

• Yes they do.  :)

• Single Source pays the 15 th monthly Clear Capitol 1st of the month

• Alex, what do they pay on their BPOs?

• $40.00 Exterior And $60.00 Interior they also do REO's

• I didn't know this was an English 101 class. But, yes William they do pay. I get my check around the 25th of each month and the also assign listings. 

• Yes, they are a great company to work with.  They will also negotiate fees.

• Good company!

• Single Source pays.  They are great to work with.  I saw something some time back that you need to be a Five Star Force member in order to receive listings from them.  I'm not sure if that is still the case, but I am a Five Star Force member and do receive listings from them.

This reply was deleted.