Corelogic

I am an Agent in California , I used to get BPO orders from Corelogic, probably between 20 and 30 orders per month. I had a Platinum Agent status, but when that happened the orders started to get slower, and when I have called they said just that my area has been really slow.

Last month I just got 3 orders from them.

Any suggestions?

I would like to know if anyone else had a similar situation.

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Can I ask you from which company was the BPO that turn into a listing?

I have been trying to get an REO but no luck so far , I hope this year will be the year to break in the REO side.

• There wasn't any additional "sign up" when the conversion took place, its just happened. Call them or email the Panel and they'll tell you your score, let you know if your in their Platinum Priority status.
  • You may need to sign up with First American as well. They merged with Corelogic a few months back. Maybe some of the folks who were already signed up with First American are getting the bulk of the orders **Just a thought**.

• @Tessa... Good suggestion, however, the First American site automatically goes to Corelogic for agents to sign-up.
    • I was part of First American , but never sign up with Corelogic , I am wondering if that is the problem.

• Their business has been pretty up and down. I was on their advosry committee in the past, I know they rescore frequently (two weeks) but I can't imagine your drop in business is a result of your scoring with them. I wouldn't sweat it.
    • Thanks I guess I will have to wait, my score was good last time I checked.
This reply was deleted.