Replies

• I was waiting for someone to ask.....lol. I will have it up on the REOPro Partners tab by Monday of next week.
        • Jesse,

Cannot find the CitiMortgage REO Broker Application link on the Patrners tab. (or did I missed it?)
        • Hi Jesse,

Thanks for the Citi app. You are awesome and a one true leader! BTW do you have Citi mandatory training courses info you can email me direct? Thanks again.

Tonga
          • WHERE DO YOU GET THE CITI APP. THANKS FOR ANY HELP. I HAVE COMPLETED THE COURSES
            • I think the App was taken down due to overwhelming demand. Also, I think the Citi folks has stopped reviewing applications as well.
        • thanks alot jesse!!!!
  • Apparently, any agent who wants to have Citi listings, either direct or through an asset management company has to complete the courses. The classes are Citi's policies and procedures and Advanced Valuations. Worthwhile to become familiar with the client's expectations.
  • Yes, I completed all of the training. I've been selling for Citi direct for a few years and was surprised the courses were so basic. It seems the listings have dried up though.
    Anyone else seeing any action from Citi direct?
    CM
    www.RedFrogHomes.com
    • Hi Cathy. I was told August....but was also told May, June and July so take it with a grain of salt. I have had a couple trickle in over the last couple weeks. Premier has been dry until the last couple weeks as well.
      • Hi Michael,
        It has certainly picked up with Citi! Holler at me when you have a chance - nothing urgent.
        Thanks,
        Cathy Miller
        cmlouky@yahoo.com
This reply was deleted.