Replies

• Yes, I heard they lost GA inventory and also Equity Pointe has been given new states to cover on more regional basis.

• Hi John,

If I am not mistaken, Chrisley lost all Fannie Mae assets in all states.

I got this back on Friday 6-15-2012 @ 1:14pm cst. NOTE: please ignore the font issues, I tried to just copy and paste and the font came over all crazy...sorry.

Dear Listing Agents;

Chrisley Asset Management will no longer be receiving new inventory from   Fannie Mae in your state. On Thursday, June 21st our off-market   inventory will be transferred to other Fannie Mae Asset Management providers.   Off-Market inventory includes all assets in pre-listed/valuation status,   evictions, redemption, confirmation, and assets that are unable to market for   title or legal issues. The assigned listing broker at the time of the   transfer will remain assigned after the transfer process. 
      Timeline for Transfer:

1.                 Now Through Tuesday June 19th – Have all   outstanding tasks completed by COB on 6/19.

2. Wednesday        June 20th – Assets will be transferring throughout the day.        Please avoid completing tasks in equator unless there is an emergency.        Any messages you send via Equator may have to be re-entered Thursday for        the new AMP.  
    3. Thursday        June 21 and Friday June 22nd – Role assignments should be        processed so that communications via equator are routed to the        appropriate person within your new AMP. Direct ALL communications        regarding these assets to the new AMP, not to Chrisley.

571’s: Expenses SUBMITTED prior to 6/21/2012   will be paid and processed by Chrisley Asset Management. Expenses submitted   on these assets after COB 6/20/2012 will be rejected as these will have to be   processed by the new AMP.

Chrisley Asset Management is grateful for the   effort you have expended in service to us and to Fannie Mae. As a product of   your diligence we have been a top performer. All the best and good luck with   your new AMP.

Thank you,

Chrisley Asset Management

This reply was deleted.