Replies

• Marqueze, hope all is well for you. I was wondering, I like you, have a good amount of business with Chrisley but it seems they are starting to struggle. They are getting later and later on reimbursements and with the 2% commission cut from 2.5% to listing side things have gotten tighter. Have you seen these issues in the last few months?
    • I am using that Realty Pilot that REOPro is saying they are going to be sending some business our way through and you have the ability to search the asset management companies how may BPOs they are providing to your state but Chrisley is not listed as an asset management company who assigns through that platform. I am unsure how to check otherwise.
  • THEY ARE MY BEST COMPANY YET! PAY THE MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY ARE LEGIT
    • Thanks for letting us know Marqueze. I can't say that I have the money to right now, but I have made note on my ever growing excel spreadsheet of companies I have signed up for or researched... that I may want to sign up with them in the future! :)
      • I totally understand that! I have a blog about paying for companies. It is really getting on my nerves. They are all asking for money on top of a referral fee for using them. But hey we have to take the risk to get the business...
  • Who are they asking you to get training from?
    • Straight from me email...

Mandatory REO Agent Training is HERE!
      Chrisley Asset Management (CAM) introduces a REO workshop for prospective REO agents. We have teamed up with WEBEX for a 3 part webinar series. The curriculum will include the following modules:
      (please click the links below for further detailed descriptions of the courses)
      1. REO Preparation: Building your team & Recent legislation (Cost =$200.00)
      2. REO Initial Assignments & Listings (Cost =$200.00)
      3. REO Marketing & Closings (Cost =$200.00)

Total cost for this series is $600.00, however by registering between
      June 29- July 29 you can save $125 (making the total course $475.00 ).
  • I have not worked with them, but I signed up with them and now have received a Mandatory Agent Training email that the mandatory three parts of training total $600 and if you sign up for the training before July 29th they are cutting the cost to $475. I have no idea if it will help get assignments or not. I have been signing up on every site I can for free and have yet to get a single BPO assignment let alone a REO listing... please let me know if you here anything...
    • I signed up with them years ago. I never heard a peep from them until their recent e-mail about the mandatory agent training.
This reply was deleted.