Chase outsourcers

I received 4 emails from 4 different CHASE outsourcers in the past 5 days, see one below

Please be advised, SERVICELINK is REO Management Outsourcer for Chase Bank.  Chase has provided your name and contact information to SERVICELINK for consideration of being added to their REO Agent Network.

I spoke to one of the vendor managers, they said Chase wants more REO agents because they will only assign asset (REO's) to agents in a five mile radius from your office address. Has anybody else received these emails.

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Do you remember what they asked during the interview
      • Questions on REO experience, how long, CFK, BPO, how many reo sales etc.
        • Thank you
          • I got two different calls last week from outsourcers saying I was referred to them by Chase and they asked me to go to their site and fill out their applications. ATLAS REO and New Vista. NV already got back to me that they do not need anyone in my area...still waiting on ATLAS. It's encouraging to see some activity picking up! Anyone else have any movement?

• I got 4 referrals last week.  I'm highly encouraged.
        • They also asked how many listings the past 12 months, the average DOM, how long I've lived in my area, and what real estate organizations I'm a member of.
    • Thanks. I've been trying to get connected with these outsourcers for years.
  • SERVICELINK had this on the bottom of their website: * REO Asset Management & Disposition: ServiceLink is no longer accepting new applications for our REO Agent Network.
  • Who are Chase's outsourcers?
  • I had a phone interview with Chase back in late August. The person asking me the questions hinted toward this, but, as of yet, I have not heard anything further.
This reply was deleted.