Chase outsourcers

I received 4 emails from 4 different CHASE outsourcers in the past 5 days, see one below

Please be advised, SERVICELINK is REO Management Outsourcer for Chase Bank.  Chase has provided your name and contact information to SERVICELINK for consideration of being added to their REO Agent Network.

I spoke to one of the vendor managers, they said Chase wants more REO agents because they will only assign asset (REO's) to agents in a five mile radius from your office address. Has anybody else received these emails.

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Has anyone shared the link for Chase or did I miss it somewhere in the thread. I have handled Chase assets with REO World but have never officially signed up with Chase?

Any info would help!

• Hi Jay,

You might want to try corelogic.

• Don't you have to take their $800 class to be one of their agents?
  • I'm looking for information to signup with AmericanHomeMortgage. Anyone out there know the URL address?
  •  

Congratulations to you Lou. I have been signed on with servicelink for 3 years and haven't gotten much work from them. I called them last week to find out what happened. Now they are becoming more pro active in my area.

Servicelink is going to be doing PNC Bank, AKA National City Bank.

• I have been working with Default Servicing LLC for a few years now. They have handle all of PNC Banks assets up until this point. I still have several with them. Are they getting pulled from them or just expanding outsourcers? Just curious where you got your info from.
    • Links?
  • I got my first Chase listing from PMH this year.
  • Where do you apply with Chase?  I checked their website but no information available on REO broker sign up.
  • Yes I have as well about 6 months ago.  A couple weeks ago I did get my first listing from NRT
This reply was deleted.