Replies

• I got the e-mail. I think anyone that has signed up with Vendor Module (Quandis) got the message.

• Got the same email too! Don't know who they got my name. Guess we will see what happens.

• I received this email from them today, and signed up with them. have no idea how they got my info ??

Congratulations on becoming a member of the Carrington Property Services Broker Network.

Please follow the below instructions to create a password for the Carrington Property Services Valuation system.

Click on the below link to access the Carrington Property Services log in page.

https://carrington.quandis.net

Click on Forgot password.

An e-mail will be sent to you from Quandis directing you to Copy the URL in the email and paste it into your browser to change/create your password.

Your new password must be mixed case, include a number, and must be at least 7 characters long.

Please keep in mind your password is case sensitive.

If you should have any technical questions regarding the Carrington Property Services Valuation System, please contact carrington.support@quandis.com.

Thank you,

The Quandis Vendor Network

• I received it as well...... lets see what happens..... i wouldnt be surprized if I got a bill for 600.00 later----lololol....sad that I'm so jaded......   ; (

• me to

• Let's hope to get some BPOs :-)

This reply was deleted.