Replies

• I heard someone tell me one time....,

"If the company you are buying the lead from isn't confident enough in the lead to accept payment upon closing, why would you be confident it would ever close"

Just a thought.

• No recommendations, only a warning to stay away from "Reply Real Estate".  It's a scam that charges your credit card for bogus leads.  Before I knew it, they charged me over $300 within one week for bogus leads.  They were supposed to supply me with names, emails and phone numbers of confirmed buyers and sellers.  HOwever, what I got was a bunch of bad email addresses and phone numbers or people that never requested to be contacted by Realtor and were just surfing the internet for various information.  It was a joke.  It was also a hassle getting my money back, but I was able to get a refund.  Hope this helps.
    • OH MY GOSH!!  I signed up with Reply!  Holy you know what!!! Over $500 on my debit card within a few days.  I disputed, I called them, they lied, oh, it was awful!  Finally I compiled about 40 pages of documentation for my bank and I did get my money back.
  • Zubaria,

Email me at I'll look to see if I can help recommend a company or 2 to you.

This reply was deleted.