Replies

• I found a system I like but, before I recommend it, I am going to give it a test run for the next month or so. I will keep you posted.
  • Jesse,

Assigning the lead and caturing the contact information is easy...it is the tracking the lead progress that is the hard part.  It is a lot of work and so many variables...our team does not use a online tracking system because of how complicated it can become.  I basically recommend a great "campaign" system in addition to an Auto MLS and putting the right person in charge of it.     

Ok I did not help.

Keep us posted I would like to know a better way.

Growth is difficult. 

• Denise, You are sooooo funny.

OH....I may have a system.....I just may have one. I have been using it now for 3 weeks and I am slowly falling in love with it. I have a few issues but, it's a canned system....out of the box sort of thing and it's fairly inexpensive so........I am going to keep tyring it for a couple more weeks before I tell everyone what it is.....building the suspense.

• Jesse, 

This should be good.  Hope this "system" can be accessed from anywhere...cell/desktop/tablet...without a "sync" task first.  Wondering how many users can utilize this system as well.  Ok.  Keep us hanging.   

This reply was deleted.