Replies

• Better idea. Don't do work for them period!

There are plenty of good companies out there that pay like clock work. See my post above 

• They also have a class action lawsuit filed against them:

http://www.appraiserlawblog.com/2013/12/class-action-lawsuit-filed-...

• Can you recommend any companies?  

• This discussion is specifically about brokerpriceopinion.com. See the 2 discussions about companies who pay or don't.
      • Sorry but, most of the discussions there about those who don't pay.  I guess I can start a new one.

Thanks

• 1. Single Source

2. RR Review

3. Clear Capital

4. VSS 

5. Goodman Dean

6. REO America

7. USRES

8. Core Logic

9. First American

10. PCV Murcor

11. Pro Teck

12. Asset Valuation 7 Marketing

13. Main Street (takes about 2 months but once you do enough of them you get a check every 2 weeks from the previous 60 days orders)

14. Summit Valuations

These are the ones I use to work with (after weeding out the non payers or the companies who paid 6 months out)

• Graet response.  Thank you Ryan.  I started a new discussion (BPO Compnaies That Pay) and will post your list on it.  It is so hard to find help, so your's is greatly appreciated

• You can still do business while filing Chapter 13. The previous debts will be worked out. any future debts will be paid in full.

Companies do this all the time all over. GM did it, Coca Cola did it, Hostess did it a few times......

I just choose not work with companies who treat us like crap and who cant pay their $40 BPO bill when they in fact get $150 from the bank.( I was accidently sent their contract with one of their clients that showed they would be paid $150 and could offer us brokers anything they felt fair)

I also think the BPO companies should have to disclose what they are making on orders and what they are paying us...so we can see how bad we are getting screwed!

• Dont do it. They filed for Chapter 13 BK a few months ago. all agents who had outstanding invoices got sent a letter from their lawyer saying after all debts were paid they would then divide whats left and pay out the agents. Read the BBB reports, that says it all

This reply was deleted.