Replies

• Stay away from this company. I have more than one year chasing them for my money and still haven't receive any penny.

• Well, of the original batch I took (Now I know why I got so 'lucky'--no one else was taking the orders) I drove and photo'd all of them, then finished part of them but the properties were very strange and hard to comp--I cant imagine the underwriting guidelines used by whoever the lender was---They started requesting changes that made no sense to me. It took so long to try and comply that they ended up taking away 5 or 6 that I had driven to but hadnt started on. I was making comp changes that were being challenged, then at the end they told me that the final value didnt even matter!!!! That the lender just wanted close proximity, even if the comp values were greatly different. I had been trying to provide like kind comps in a dead area thats had almost activity the last year, but found great comps within a 4 mile radius in ares so similar that they didnt need adjustment. I was told the lender just wanted to see what was going on within one mile of the subject and they would make their opinion of value. Jesus. So I complied with one and have 3 more to go but frankly have no good feeling about being paid on any of the ones I did, already having lost gas and time on 5 or so. I sent them an email saying I wouldnt work any more unless they sent me an immediate check for what I finished or could show guarantee but it wasnt answered. I do have to say that the employees have been very nice.

• I hope they pay you for a trip charge!!!  And, hope that they pay you ASAP!!  I've been with them since 2007!!  It has slowed down but they come in handy when I do receive them!!

• They just tell you want you want to hear. I re-opened my complaint with the BBB on Friday against them. It is ridiculous. No one should do any work for them. 

• They are very nice until you bring up the fact that they are in bankruptcy and that there is a class action law suit against them. 

• Marvin, to wait 90 days to get paid on BPOs is an awfully long time . . . who's to say they will be in business the next 90 days.  I do BPOs for BofA and they pay the next day!!  Also, Goodman Dean pay every 5-7 days!!  You may want to give them a call!!  Good Luck!!

• how do you get in touch with BofA?

• Here you go!!

Please give the Broker Management Team a call or send them an email . . . where are you located?

Regards,

Broker Management Team Landsafe Appraisal Services, Inc., a licensed appraisal management company

Business address: 7105 Corporate Drive, Mail Stop: TX2-982-04-01, Plano, TX 75024 Office: 888.626.8454

Fax: 888.898.1545 Email: Broker.Management@Landsafe.com

• I'm in the phoenix area

• Oh, ok, Good Luck with them . . . they pay the next day, auto pay!!

This reply was deleted.