Replies

• DON'T DO THEM . They don't pay 

• Don't do any of their bpos. You will never be paid. I have yet to be paid for any bpos I did for them and quit doing them since 2001. 

• RUN.....DON'T WALK. I posted a blog about bpo.com and their sister company "first valuation". It was onlly posted a few days ago. They have owed me for 45 work orders that have been completed. I have just been paid for 10 orders completed in February but that was only because I went on the offensive and emailed every organization they belonged to. Attorney General, BBB, Every business in the city of Westminster that had anything to do with them. I cc'd every broker coordinator that I dealt with with every email I sent out..................................The reason they have given you so many to work is because they have screwed evryone and can't get agents to work for them.

Don't Do It....They will all lie to you from Sarah in accounting to Jennifer, Amy, Alex, Vicky, Lisa, Maria, Brandy (who happens to be the owner daughter), Cassandra etc...as you can see I got up close and personal. Don't bother calling them....they will give you some lame excuse......go after them where it will make an impact....their reputation....or lack their of

Stay away as far as you can

• They owe me around $1200 and paid me about $250 of it a few months ago and now will not return my e-mails or calls. Do not work with them. I filed a compliant with BBB. Im just taking it as a loss now. Waste of time. 

• Jamie, don't leave messages.  Insist on speaking with someone.  I have found that if I ask for Mr Coates or Mr Poole, they find someone to speak to me. I think they are counting on agents getting frustrated and giving up. The employees there are getting paid as agreed, so the agents who have done work for them should be paid, too.

• Do NOT do any work for Brokerpriceopinion.com unless you can afford to wait for months or years to be paid. They owed for BPOs and property inspections going all the way back to 2011. From what I've been able to find on the web, it seems they have had a habit of not paying agents since around 2004. They have been giving the same excuse for years about being behind in payments. They now have me on a "payment plan" for all the money they owe me. I have to call every month to remind them to send me a check for partial payment. I've tried to get them to just pay the full amount they owe me, but they say they cannot do that. The only way I even got them to begin to pay me is by filing a complaint with the BBB.  Everytime the BBB closes out my complaint because Brokerpriceopinion.com tells them they are paying as agreed, I open a new complaint. The only way I'll let my BBB complaint be closed is when/if I get paid in full.  BBB has them rated as A-, which given the number of complaints against them for the same issue, is a joke!

Getting money from them is like pulling teeth! I wish I had done my homework and checked out this company before I started doing business with them.

• According to the information at NetworkSolutions.com, the domain name was created in November 23, 1998.  The tech/Administrattor is William Mahoney - Phone: (303) 919-9919 ext. 1073/ Email: williamm@brokerpriceopinion.com.  The last update was on June 5, 2014.  The address is 8700 Turnpike Drive, Westminster CO 80031.

They always email me a bunch of orders request.  I am wondering they are using that BPO automation to get those BPOs orders to have agents fill them out and do not pay them for the work.  There should be a website on orders that were completed by an agent with BrokerPriceOpinion and did not get paid.  That way, any lender who requested the order will know BrokerPriceOpinion did not actually fill the order, but the agent who did not get paid that did them.  ...  Just a thought for lenders to know who are the good companies they should do business with.

There seem to be a lot complaints on this company.  I think the best way to shut them down is probably through

http://www.ftc.gov/faq/consumer-protection/submit-consumer-complain...  ...  The more complaints they have, the better.   Wonder, if one can mentioned the fact that doing BPO is getting below minimum wage.

• Yup. I completed 12 of 18 orders and have received requests to make changes on two so far. The other 6, which I had already driven and photographed, are just setting and in the last week Ive not taken a dozen more that I could have had. I sent an email requesting immediate payment or at least some type of proof that Id be paid within 30 days, and even offered them direct transfer into my bank. No answer. The reps there doing the followup work are pleasant and working quickly---that makes me wonder...would they be working there if the company was going to fail?  Im going to be sick if Ive done all this work for nothing. So far another BPO company owes me 800 from the end of last year and another BKd on me for 1,200

• Just called them---they say they are not in a lawsuit and that its just a lot of people talkinmg bad about them in the net. They admit up front they are taking about 14 weeks to pay but say all will be paid. In the mean time---I kid you not---they have so much business in my area that Ive probably turned down over $2,000 in work because Im afriad of not being paid. I completed 11 over the weekend just because Id already done the drivin before checking, so I hope they do pay. I turned down another 3 orders this morning. I want to be fair and give the benefit of the doubt but I aint made of fuel money.

• I had to wait over 7 months to get paid and the only reason it was that quick was because i emailed them every day and wrote up a complaint on the BBB website. they responded back with check # XXX is in the mail and this issue is resolved but i never got the check.

It was not until i had my cousin who is a lawyer draft up a letter that i got paid. If you dont mind waiting 2-7 months to get paid then knock your socks off!

This reply was deleted.