BrokerPriceOpinion.com

I had completed 6 orders with this company back in 2012, and still haven't been paid. It's coming up on 2 years now! Every time I have called, I leave a message, they call me back, and tell me that they are processing the payment. Anyone else run into this problem?

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• what is the address for the state attorney general?

• They have a website......I did everything through emails

• I am going to copy and paste your exact letter-it seems to me we should all do it.

• Absolutely.....I targeted companies in Colorado.....city of Westminster officials....you name it....I went after them......I even had a city manager write back that she was turning it over to law enforcement .......bombard the broker coordinators with emails.....some of them have a conscience

• This is a response I received from City of Westminster Head of Business Development

Response:
              ....................................................................................................
              Mr. Ulrich

Thank you for making my staff and me aware of this business. We will share your information with the Westminster Police Dept and the City Attorneys Office. 

Best regards...

City of Westminster
              4800 West 92nd Avenue
              Westminster, CO. 80234
              • THANKS-

how long ago was this? 

• I remember 10 or 12 years ago a company in Westminister that I did some BPO's for maybe 5 or 6.  Then I got a letter from the court saying they were filing bankruptcy, never got paid and they started up again under the name of BPO something.  I believe this may be the same company.  Beware of BPO companies in Colorado and California.  I had to threaten a company in California years ago to get paid.

• 2 - 3 months ago

• Neal

You can call till you're blue in the face.....they wil not respond unless you are aggressive....they can avoid a phone call....emails get through

• I would just as soon call-do you have any email address for them?

This reply was deleted.