BrokerPriceOpinion.com

I had completed 6 orders with this company back in 2012, and still haven't been paid. It's coming up on 2 years now! Every time I have called, I leave a message, they call me back, and tell me that they are processing the payment. Anyone else run into this problem?

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• They are still at it because they have a license to produce money to the tune of 100;s of 1000;s of dollars

If everyone sent 10 emails a day to the broker coordinators that solicited them and simply put..."Thieves....send me the money you owe me" you would jam up their emails and they would have problems accomplishing their scam

there's 1000's of agents that have been screwed by this company

Emails directed at their employees work...you're talking about thousands of emails a day....saying pay up...I know it works because after 2 weeks of 100's of emails by myself...they paid

can you imagine 100's of agents sending 10 emails per day

• seems that they are still at it!

• the phone # is

303-997-9919

can we all agree to call them on Monday? drive them crazy for a few days?

• They owe me also.  Crooks!   We need to find out who their client is and call them

• They owe me quite a bit of money, as I completed 10 Commercial BPO's and a couple before that.  I have yet to receive payment and was told the same thing!!

• I did 2 orders for them a few months ago. I thought I would give them a try hoping they would have turned things around. I guess I was wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Glad to hear of the class action filed against them. 

• sorry to say there is a class action suit against them-they don't pay

This reply was deleted.