I have several BPO's  unpaid since August of 2015!  I  have left no less than 10 messages for Sarah in accounts payable with not so much as a return phone call. Her message says due to heavy call volume. ( I guess so) I have also tried to reach Mr Poole, her boss and the comptroller for the company with no success.  Beware of these people................... anybody else having success with them or any suggestions. I am really ticked off! They owe me Over $300

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• You aren't by yourself Valerie.  A lot of agents got burnt.  I will tell you that I still do some BPO work for them but it is very controlled on my part.  I will float no more than two at a time for them.  Then once they start calling asking me to take more work I simply remind them as soon as I get the check for what's outstanding I'll accept a couple more.  Then the check shows up.  Yes it's slow paying, but we call that "beer money" anyway.  Good luck.

• I learned the hard way several years ago, had to get the State Attorney General involved.  My best advice is NEVER do BPO's for a company out of Colarado --- it seems that is where all the bad BPO companies exist

• I quit BPO production over 5 years ago  Banks can just pay appraisers going forward.  I had a master appraiser review all of mine as he was part of our Sellstate office.  The assessors who have no clue would argue, not pay I would not receive reimbursement for trash out maintenance etc.  I will serve as a buyer agent only for distressed property and toxic assets.  I would never do a five star butter up conference for these idiots.  they should be examined under RESPA for attending and leaching off Realtors.

• Sorry Valerie, but your a little late to the party pooper party.  They haven't been paying for over 5 years.  See all of the discussions here.

This reply was deleted.