Replies

• Amber, how much is it?
    • Amber, What companies do you find this program works best with? I have been using something else, but maybe the extra costs is worthwhile.
      • They have really improved all the company's now. I would say they now have macros for majority of BPO providers. It cuts down my BPO input time by 75%. Once you have it, you can't live with out it.
        • Do you use it for Equator? I have been signed up with them for almost 3 years and can't get it fast enough! I can be on the site and go to click on it and it is already gone.
          • no, I do not use it for Equator.
  • I am currenlty using BPO Buddy and I am very happy with it. Their support is much improved, their platform also lets you keep database of your orders, autoemail to photographers, I am very pleased with their services.
    • Jose~how much is bpo buddy
  • I forgot to add that our group does 175 to 250 BPOs per month so we use this software a lot.
    • Thank you for your feedback. What time would be best to call and what time zone?
      • our time zone is pacific and anytime after 11. If I don't answer then just leave a message and I will call back.
This reply was deleted.