BPO Shenanigans...

To enlighten others, to vent your anger, or both. :-)

So last week I got an interior lock box with no key.  I contacted the company multiple times with no reply.  Then I called the company direct and they explain they are closed on Sat./Sun.  Ok well its noon on Monday and the first message was sent on Friday.  Now the POC has conveniently placed a key in the lock box and they ask how fast I can get it done.  I respond with 24 hours but I'll try to get it in by the end of the day.  5 minutes later I get an email that the order is due in 2 hours and to call the company if I can't make this time.  And its sent by the same rep I just got off the phone with!  I call back and then what do you know, no answer repeatedly.  Screening my calls.  Priceless.

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The email orders still come from Mainstreet. I don't think they know what their company identity is since their 'link' is for 'bpofullfilment'. The link to their website still doesn't work after all of these years.
    • True, but BPO Fullfillment is such a terrible brand name, I still consider them Mainstreet. :-)

• The company name please.
    • Mainstreet.  Their rating system is also rigged when they get a large drop your rating will magically notch up a couple points to increase your tier status.  No matter how well you perform the orders your rating will magically sink back down to the lower tier status after the drop.  I caught about 40 orders and had 3 total qcs on their last drop and back down to tier 2 status.  I do get the checks though so overall I have no room to complain that's part of the job.

• Where do you see this tier status rating?

• They are on my Drop List,  They don't pay enough for me to get my care out of the driveway.

This reply was deleted.