Replies

• I have always gotten paid (usually 40 to 60 days) from BPO Fullfillment and they always try to low ball.  Yesterday I was shocked to see 2 bpos requests come from them that they are offering $130 for 1 and $160 for 2nd one (Both were drive-bys). I don't understand why they would go from VERY low pay to now what they offered me. 

• That sounds like a typo, it doesn't even make sense to go from 40 to 130 or 65 to 160? come now!

• yes they do this- I just accepted one for $125- Its a few miles but I'm bored- not much happening this week

• Asset Address Fee Due Date Order Type
        371E RR 4, Mountain View, MO, 65548 $130.00 12/23/2016 10:00:00 AM MST Exterior Bpo

If you are interested in accepting this order please log in to the website to formally accept these order(s).

This email was automatically generated; please do not respond to this email.

** This one is out of my area so did not accept. This just came in today from them. I copied and pasted from the email request that they sent me.

• do they have in california

• Companies have been known to increase their rates around the holidays in order to get them done.  And sometimes on Fridays to get them done over the weekend. 

• WOW, I'm shocked. Good for them, lets keep these types coming. Yay. I will do BPO all day for this type of money. It keeps the bills paid between closings.

• I was shocked too. I had quit accepting bpos from them due to low payment and their forms are ridiculous hard ( compared to many other bpos companies), so I hope this is a permanent pay rate for them. We shall see. I will keep you posted.   

• Thank you, please let me know. Have you done business with Market to Market?

• Yes I have. They have always paid me and I still do bpo's for them.

This reply was deleted.