Replies

• Aaron, I do not know if they pay because I refuse to do BPO orders at those fees, and you should too. I can give you other companies that pay a lot more, and they pay good, BPO fullfillment should be put out of business so we can continue to make money in this field. 

• Doris, do you mind sending a list? I'm just getting going in Chicago as a broker, and trying to get into the BPO arena. Your assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

• Click on REO COMPANIES above.  It's not entirely up to date but it's a good start.  And it's free.

• Thank You CECE FOX

• Hello,

Nice to hear your in Chicago and looking for a list of BPO and REO companies.

I will be glad to help you out with this.

We can register your profile with 100+ BPO and REO companies.

Please visit

www.bporeoassistants.com

If your interested please send me an email to

bporeoassistants@gmail.com

Looking forward for your email.

Regards,

Asim

• I have never accepted from them, but I am signed up. I have been trying to get them to go up on their fees, They are just too low, not worth the drive, then 1 1/2 hour on the report.

• This company will low ball you. They only pay $40 per drive by and 65 for interiors. They is way lower than other companies. We do not need to start accepting lower fees from these companies because they will be the leader for others to follow,.

This reply was deleted.