BPO Fulfillment

This company was sending out requests for $40-$50 and lately I've noticed their prices dropping and dropping and this morning I was emailed requests for $15! I went online to see if anyone took them and sure enough agents are snatching those up within minutes of posting. How are we ever going to get a decent wage if agents are willing to work for pennies. This is beyond me. 

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I think she meant to type. Does not pay. Check the boards for agents that are.....

And yes, she's right. I've been calling them, because they own me $500 from March and April. They call back and say they are behind schedule. Should be 90 days for payment. It's been more than 4 months now. 

• I take that back. It's Brokerpriceopinion.com that hasn't paid me. 

• That's weird. I haven't had any problems getting paid. Knock on wood....

• These Cheapo-BPO requests may be a way to pay for two, three, maybe four BPOs, before ordering an appraisal. If the numbers are all within 5% or so of each other... Viola: No appraisal needed, at least not yet? $15 doesn't even cover the gasoline & wear and tear on your vehicle.

• You can accept the order and then negotiate the amount. That's what I do and have no problem getting what I ask for. I haven't had any issues with payment. In fact, outside of Clear Capital they pay me the quickest.

• Thanks for telling me that. I haven't accepted any. I was seeing them come in for $10. So after you accept with this company, is there something to click on to negotiate or do you call them? How much do you typically ask for?

• Those may be for a so-called inspection? I think it depends upon the company that has given them the order for the bpo. From my understanding they now have Caliber, Green River, SolutionStar...

• I've mostly been seeing Green River.

This reply was deleted.