BPO companies

I have had to wait on payment from Valuation Partners, but have been paid. Old Republic just changed their form it is just like an appraisal to much work for so little 30.00 for a exterior or 45.00 for a interior, they now want your mls code, and several other little things that are starting to make it more time consuming than ever to fill out.

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• You're not doing yourself any good by taking so little pay for all the work. I stopped doing BPOs for OR long ago. I take no less than $50 for an exterior & $65 for an interior. Also, don't think you'll get listings just because you'll do a lot of BPOs for them. I never got a single one.

• I am now picking and choosing very carefully on who I accept work from

• No one should accept an order for $30.00 for an exterior and $45.00 for an interior. as long as agents accept these ridiculous fees the company will continue to offer these low fees. We work hard for our living and deserve to be paid for the work completed. Yes, a number of these forms are as detailed as an appraisal form. Why would we want to work for $30.00 and an appraiser gets $300+ per form. I only accept order for exterior at $50.00+ and interior for $75.00+. Depending on the distance.

• I have to agree this is a total waste of my time I have been completing BPO's for awhile now up until about a year ago I was doing them in bulk and the pay was good, I only received 2 REO"S in the whole time and 1 was a keys for cash, this is just insane now, Our time is just as valuable as theirs, I wonder how they would react if I offered them 30.00 for the same work

This reply was deleted.