BPO Companies that require E&O Insurance

Hello everyone, I have I a quick question. I currently complete BPO's for a few companies but there are some that require me to have E&O Insurance. Is it possible to use my broker's E&O Insurance or do I have to get my own? and if I can use my broker's E&O Insurance how do I access it?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Calvin, 

Yeah you can do it either way.  One option is to request a copy of your Brokers E&O insurance and supply annually to the valuation companies.  The alternative way is to purchase your own E&O insurance through an insurance company direct. There are many companies to choose from most are priced at around $500/annually for bare minimum insurance.

• Hey thanks for the info John, but quick question how do i request a copy of my brokers E&O Insurance. Do I ask my branch manager or is it another way I can retrieve it? My Broker has many branches so should I contact headquarters (Main Office) to request a copy? Thanks!

• you paid for it, you are entitled to a copy of it, just ask broker/manager

• Calvin, 

Yeah no problem usually the managing broker at your local office would have a copy.  You save money if you don't have to buy personal insurance but most brokers will take some type of fee albeit monthly or per order basis.  

• Your broker should give you a cope every year to prove that they do have the E&O insurance, after all you are paying for it.

This reply was deleted.