BPO COMPANIES THAT PAY...

On my quest for a new venture I began doing BPO's for one company.   I've been a Real Estate Agent for 13 years, yet I am new to the world of Broker Price Opinions.  While reading through different discussions, I see many complaints about companies that don't pay, yet have to dig to find information on good companies.  Good companies I would describe as those that provide bpo assignments (or a chance to accept assignments), pay, are easy to communicate with, and eventually lead to more business opportunities.  This forum is a great way to communicate and give feedback on experiences, and I am hoping  this  discussion will help others who are starting out just like me . Thanks

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Because of volume, location, ease of forms. Agents that criticize other agents for the fees they accept are rude and ignorant.
  • Just received this list from Ryan Diedrich.  Thanks again Ryan.

1. Single Source

2. RR Review

3. Clear Capital

4. VSS 

5. Goodman Dean

6. REO America

7. USRES

8. Core Logic

9. First American

10. PCV Murcor

11. Pro Teck

12. Asset Valuation 7 Marketing

13. Main Street (takes about 2 months but once you do enough of them you get a check every 2 weeks from the previous 60 days orders)

14. Summit Valuations

• USRES does NOT pay - you work for free with the hopes of impressing someone on the sister portal of RES.net  In fact, on RES.net you are told on the one hand, that it is simply a portal and the companies will choose whether or not to list with you while, on the other hand, they say you will be assigned after you complete X number (used to be 12) before receiving a listing. Oh - but they count the number from the beginning of time; for example, I began with RES.net back in 2008 so I am constantly told that I have received more than my share of listings, never mind that back in the "old days" the system was not set up as a ratio system.  

REObrokerage pays and is nice to work with; Walnut Ridge - likewise. ITDinvest pays and DoHardMoney pays well.  

I don't do Equi-Trax for 2 reasons; one, pay is only $40 and two, they stipulate they may actually lower the payment if QC doesn't approve. Are you kidding me! 

• You can sign up for paid USRES BPOs. It excludes you from getting listings but those might be worth giving up. Most of the BPOs I am offered are for Fifth Third Bank.
This reply was deleted.