It seems like there is an epidemic of Servicing Co's and Bpo Co's that are just not paying.

This platform is a good source of information for agents to share their experience with others to avoid

loosing money and time on these companies that wish to  deal in dirty business practices. If you complete an order based on agreed terms & price, there should be NO reason you should not be paid.

The names of a few companies that Pay on time and every month.

1. RRR

2. E Mortgage logic

3. Single Source

4. Specialized- sam

5. Ocwen

The names of some THAT DO NOT PAY !

1. IAS - Integrated Asset Services

2. Bpo.com Broker Price Opinion

3. Trans continental

4. NREIS

5. Main Street Valuations AKA Bpo Fulfillment 

6. Valuation Partner's 

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• IAS and NREIS, as well as Eval online have filed bankruptcy. NREIS, also known as Secured Lending, has gone out of business.  I am owed money by Eval online and also IAS. I will not do bpos for mainstreet or Broker Price Opinion.

• 9/24-9/27 Mainstreet Val/BPO Ful is going nuts with orders- Joey Singh 917-859-4400

Mainstreet is going nuts with orders Florida, NY, NJ, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Chicago, Phoenix, Seattle  markets from what we see

Mainstreet is sending orders nationwide like mad nationwide yesterday and today!

Mainstreet released  at least 7700 unassigned paying BPOs to the their system last night and today, Freddie orders from my bird..$45 Dollar orders...This is a tip to make money...our firm is not affiliated with Corelogic in any form or shape

Seriously don't call me to complain about revealing this information....

Your welcome 

Joey Singh
    Ameritax BPO Inc. 
    Business Development 

Tax and Business Consulting
    AmeriTax Inc.
    Learn how we can increase your business with our marketing help!
    www.TheAmeriTaxWay.com - 
    JSingh@theameritaxway.com
    1 212 801 2390 Office Ext 888
    1 516 881 0126 Direct Assistants Line
    1 800 689 6028 Fax
    1 917 859 4400 Cell
    http://www.linkedin.com/in/joeysingh

Tags: BPO, Capture, Corelogic, Joey, Order, Secrets, Singh

Tags: BPO, Capture, Corelogic, Joey, Order, Secrets, Singh

• Any input on iMortgage?

They are paying a minimal $40 for Exterior I did 1 for them and it was like pulling teeth with their online forms I found them redundant, misleading and difficult to say the least I did not like it right off the bat. Then they sent that back to me about 4 times finally got it done got my 2nd and same problem sent  it back quite a few times demanding I provide all new comps and told me not to look at the MLS as Realtors will say anything to sell a place :(  long story short I gave it back to them and told them to remove me off their vendor list as I was spending far too much time and resources having to re-do the same work over and over for such little money!!  had a bad feeling about them from the start!

• I also told them to remove me off their list after reducing a fee off of a bpo. Demanding and their form gives me a headache. I also told PCV not to give me any more Chase BPOs, because they were failing all of my bpos with chase. I like PCV and will do non Chase BPOs......

• Has anyone ever worked for REO Brokerage Group (reobg.com), they contacted me yesterday about doing a bpo for them but I've never heard of them before.

• I have never heard for the Joan... i wouldn't do many reports for them. possible 1 and see where it goes. Please keep us informed

• of them LOL need coffee

• IMortgage, they are related to Single source, in a way. They sometimes add the OA to the report. They pay pretty quickly. In fact, you should have received a check by now. They are very tight about comments, distance, etc. They have the work, and will load you up, if your areas warrants...They have a lot of work from Chase

• I do not like IMortgage, I disbanded my account with them, low pay, very demanding, I quit doing them when they reduced my fee over a bpo. Single Source on the other hand is much easier to deal with. I like Single Source. They do not pay too well, but they pay on time and I do get listings from them.

• In my experience PCV Murcor are fantastic payers even offer direct deposit never missed a payment. Clear Capital also good payers I just did my first with Equi-Trax so I'm anxious to see how long it will take. Just did my first 2 for iMortgage not been paid yet we'll see. iMortgage has horrible BPO forms and every time they send a revision request its just an email no explanation as to what they want or where. They pester you alot about what you use for comps in my opinion wont go out of my way for those assignments. 

Hope this helps :)

This reply was deleted.