It seems like there is an epidemic of Servicing Co's and Bpo Co's that are just not paying.

This platform is a good source of information for agents to share their experience with others to avoid

loosing money and time on these companies that wish to  deal in dirty business practices. If you complete an order based on agreed terms & price, there should be NO reason you should not be paid.

The names of a few companies that Pay on time and every month.

1. RRR

2. E Mortgage logic

3. Single Source

4. Specialized- sam

5. Ocwen

The names of some THAT DO NOT PAY !

1. IAS - Integrated Asset Services

2. Bpo.com Broker Price Opinion

3. Trans continental

4. NREIS

5. Main Street Valuations AKA Bpo Fulfillment 

6. Valuation Partner's 

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Valuation vision never pays ??? Have you not seen the countless threads on them ?? Hell I waited 6 months to get paid
  • I'm having trouble with one3 called MSI.  Agreed to do 2 bpo's.  One they paid the other they paid only 10% of what was agreed to.  Also, wanted me to get a background check to the tune of close to $400.00!.

• A background check should not cost more than $35-50.  Did MSI say why they did not pay you the entire fee?

• I emailed and they sent back an email address to email the info too.  Been two weeks and have not heard back. 

• Background checks are mandatory now, but with legit companies the cost is around 80 dollars, that is WAY to much money and should be reported. I have had mine run and all legit companies honor it even though it was completed under Proteck and is good for 1 year.

• We have been receiving payments from AMO Services at 60 days.

• I got a call today from REO PRO CORP and after a small interview in which he asked few questions on my REO experience, he offered me two listings and to reregister in their platform to do the BPO's for the two listings and to use the platform to manage the listings, edit my profile etc. I did evrything over the phone but then he asked me to paid $400.00 for the use of the platform and when I  told him I will think about it and will call him back he got upset.

Any body had work with REO PRO CORP?   

• They have a great canned pitch but its a total scam. If you go to their website, which I had asked for, its a bpo mill. There are no listings to be given out, and I got them to admit as much in my second call.

• Total Scam. Steer clear or REO PRO Corp. Their name chosen to to prey on the good folk here at REO Pro blog.  I don't know how these scammers get to continue to rip us off, year after year, They are a reformed iteration of Bankers REO (meant to be confused with Bankers Asset Management, a legit company). They were also Footprints REO. Before that, they were Absolute REO (ABS REO). DO NOT PAY their fee! The only thing that has changed is they went from $300 to $349 and now ask $400 to join and get listings. Please just move on from them. I have no idea how we don't have them put in jail for this long-running scam. They shut down, move to another state and reopen the corporation with another name. They are thieves, scoundrels, liars, rip-offs. Could I be any more clear here? See this video as well. You Tube Video on Bankers REO

• I figured that one out, my bad, LOL..... I normally steer clear of these companies but I got the impression they were part of REO PRO, although they did not advertise that.

This reply was deleted.