It seems like there is an epidemic of Servicing Co's and Bpo Co's that are just not paying.

This platform is a good source of information for agents to share their experience with others to avoid

loosing money and time on these companies that wish to  deal in dirty business practices. If you complete an order based on agreed terms & price, there should be NO reason you should not be paid.

The names of a few companies that Pay on time and every month.

1. RRR

2. E Mortgage logic

3. Single Source

4. Specialized- sam

5. Ocwen

The names of some THAT DO NOT PAY !

1. IAS - Integrated Asset Services

2. Bpo.com Broker Price Opinion

3. Trans continental

4. NREIS

5. Main Street Valuations AKA Bpo Fulfillment 

6. Valuation Partner's 

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Anyone here of valuation vision bpo's? And do they pay?

• yes they do but are slow

• They use to pay within 45 days.  I have BPO's going back to June that I have not received payment for.  They keep saying they are merging and should receive payment within the month, we shall see.

• They pay $35-40 for exterior BPO and $15 for desktop.  For each assignment they assign the drive by to one agent, and then have a secondary agent complete a desktop so they have two opinions.  They do pay within 45 days.  Their forms are very easy because they are set up to populate part of the information via the tax records.

• Good because I negotiated $ 55 . only going 4 miles to do it. thks

• Has anyone ever worked for REO Brokerage Group (reobg.com), they contacted me yesterday about doing a bpo for them but I've never heard of them before.

• I have been doing REO business for 30 years. I think now might be a good time for all of these companies to learn that our time is worth much more than $30 or $35...even $50 to $75 is not enough to compensate for the time needed to perform a good opinion.  We have done them over the years to earn the right to do listing business with the client, if there is no shot at listing any of their REO inventory, they are just a waste of an agents time.  I don't do them anymore, my free time is spent cultivating past clients and new farm areas, social media connections..I did over 55 BPO's for free for this company that promised me they will do business with me when they get a listing...they kept sending the orders, we kept doing them, no listing.  How much time has to go by before we feel like an idiot?

• Guy, so long as there are agents out there willing to work for peanuts, the BPO companies will treat us like monkeys.

I will not accept any discount BPO orders and I have more job requests than I can handle.We do quality work on time every time and charge accordingly.

• I sincerely agree! I am always busy and i NEVER take reduced fees. They pay for the quality, time and gas... I can't afford to do them for free.

• You are right we do not get paid enough.  For example I was doing one for $48 yesterday.  Went to the house took the photos from my car (as usual) as i was taking my street photo the homeowner came running our screaming at me why was I taking photos of his home, since I was not allowed to have any contact from the homeowner I rolled up my window and drove away, as I was rolling up the window he called me a bitch.  I went around the corner and started on my way back (it was a 40 mile trip back).  As I was on my way back I noticed someone behind me riding too close for comfort, so I pulled into a parking lot & they followed me in and I went right out the other exit onto the main 3 lane road, he then pulled around me on the main road and tried to stop me from going, everytime I went to the right so did he, everytime I went to the left so did he, finally he turned his car across 2 of the lanes and stopped it and got out of his car and headed towards me, I managed to back up slightly and go around him to the right and make it onto the interstate, in order to get into the left hand lane to keep him from trying to force me off the right side of the road I had to drive 90 miles/hour, he followed me for 20 miles at 90 miles/hour before I wound up behind a few cars who were going slower and he then pulled alogside me and went in fromt of the 3rd car in front of me, when we got close to an exit and there were cars alongside him that blocked him in I went to the lane which was exiting and took that road to a shopping center near a friends house.  Now imagine if  I would have blown a tire or crashed into someone, or if in my panic to get away from him I would have decided to shoot him as he approached my vehicle with rage, cursing at me, what if he had a gun and shot me.  Do the banks ever take into consideration that we take our lives into our hands every day that we need to get paid a decent wage.

This reply was deleted.