It seems like there is an epidemic of Servicing Co's and Bpo Co's that are just not paying.

This platform is a good source of information for agents to share their experience with others to avoid

loosing money and time on these companies that wish to  deal in dirty business practices. If you complete an order based on agreed terms & price, there should be NO reason you should not be paid.

The names of a few companies that Pay on time and every month.

1. RRR

2. E Mortgage logic

3. Single Source

4. Specialized- sam

5. Ocwen

The names of some THAT DO NOT PAY !

1. IAS - Integrated Asset Services

2. Bpo.com Broker Price Opinion

3. Trans continental

4. NREIS

5. Main Street Valuations AKA Bpo Fulfillment 

6. Valuation Partner's 

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Valuation Partners always pay, never had a problem with them, VALUATION VISION are the ones that do not pay. I never understand why agents keep doing work for VALUATION VISION, they never pay except recently after a year or so they send some outstanding payments as a teaser for your doing more work, then they resort to not paying again.

OLD REPUBLIC pays on time, but they are cheap. Offering increased orders if you are willing to accept $35 or less, emphasis on less and they typically want the report in one day ($45 for interior or less)  A speed camera ticket is $45, a real cop ticket is more plus court time, driving in the city you are bound to pick a nail within 30days, it takes 1hr drive time average to get to and from a property, you might run into some unsavory  people at your destination,  real bullets, mace or whatever cost money,  gasoline and car repairs, auto insurance and licensing and sundries, the list goes on, ,then you go home and research the report and complete 1hr average, then you get a QC gently persuading you to use certain comps.  They are generally all wrong and outdated so, it's another 1hr spending time to review, yes there are agents who are doing them. I know there is a reluctance to give the fatted calf, but seriously tell me how they do it and survive? just the report alone you are looking at 3hours (drive time, research & complete, then the follow up QC)

• Damn well said Wain

• Has anyone heard of or worked with SolutionStar?

Thanks,

• I recently started working with them. They apparently switched to the same platform as Mainstreet, using BPO Fulfillment. The emails from the website, goes to Mainstreet UTAH. Tey have a recruiter that used to work with LSI/black Knight, working from PA. The QC number goes to Utah, it may actually be Mainstreet support, but they are not related. If you have questions about reports or assignments, there 801 number sends you to an unattended number. If you dial by directory, no one will call you back. They only respond to Vendor Issues via email, and it is a three day turnaround at times. They have a call center , in Puerto Rico, that calls to update reports , using a 951 area code.....  I will see how long it takes to get paid, but it has all of the workings of a company that will stiff people out of money,like an eval solutions or IASREO no one is accountable. 

• Generally, when a company uses a 3rd party multi-company BPO website other than their own, they pay.  Otherwise, you have another party to complain to.  Seems to me that I have done SolutionStar BPOs on BPOFulfillment with no payment problems.

• I have done BPO's for them for the past year.  They have been easy to work with and so far have paid me timely within 30 days. 

• search evaluation zone.

• See August discussion.

• Broker Price Opinion   Well let's just say unless they need you to do more work in a certain

area and can't find another gullible realtor, they will pay you, but, then you will have to wait

6 months to a year or two more before they need you again, and they won't send the check 

they owe you for the past work, hoping you are stupid enough to do the current rush work 

that they can assign you now that you will have complete before their check arrives (hold your

breath and do not take any work till you get a check, and then they will promise to pay all future

bpos in a 30 day cycle, send you a signed agreement saying so, and if you believe that one after you

read this, then don't worry about doing any more work for them, unless you plan to file bankruptcy

after they have wore you slam out!   NEVER DO WORK FOR  BROKER PRICE OPINION, THEY

WILL NOT PAY YOU!!!!!!

• At one time I was contacted by an attorney in Florida that was doing a class action law suit against them.  I applied but never heard back.  That's been a couple years.   I got off their list by telling them to send me all the orders they could and then just did not do them.

This reply was deleted.