It seems like there is an epidemic of Servicing Co's and Bpo Co's that are just not paying.

This platform is a good source of information for agents to share their experience with others to avoid

loosing money and time on these companies that wish to  deal in dirty business practices. If you complete an order based on agreed terms & price, there should be NO reason you should not be paid.

The names of a few companies that Pay on time and every month.

1. RRR

2. E Mortgage logic

3. Single Source

4. Specialized- sam

5. Ocwen

The names of some THAT DO NOT PAY !

1. IAS - Integrated Asset Services

2. Bpo.com Broker Price Opinion

3. Trans continental

4. NREIS

5. Main Street Valuations AKA Bpo Fulfillment 

6. Valuation Partner's 

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Taz.. do not.. I repeat.. do not take any orders from Brokers Price Opinion.  They have been taken to court, check the BBB on this company.

I live in Colorado and I'm out monies too.  

Just type in that name and you will find out a great number of people who have complained about this company. 

Joey Singh.. please give us a contact so we may all collect from this company.  Great idea..  Cindy

• Has anyone worked with BrokerPriceOpinion.com?  They pay $40 for BPOs or more if rush is needed.  I just now received a call to handle a couple of them. Thank you!

• Stay away hun, trust us on this.

• Taz, Do NOT do any work for them! They do not pay!. They currently owe me almost $2000 for BPOs and inspections. It's 2 years later and they still haven't paid. You will get the run around from their accounting department and constantly have to explain your story to the new person they hire every couple of weeks. I've even filed a complaint with the Denver BBB. They originally told the BBB that they would start a payment plan to catch up what they owed me but I have yet to receive any checks, they responded to the BBB this last time around with a "we're sorry but we're behind and trying to catch up" line. 

• Ellen, don't give up on being paid.  It took almost a year of, at least, monthly phone calls, emails and invoices, but they finally paid all the money they owed me. I also filed several reports with the Denver BBB. You just have to be persistent. Don't walk away; that's what they are hoping we all will do.

• I TOTALLY agree! They are the worst, and will lie flat out and say that they were never Valuation Solution which they most assuredly are! Stay away from them hun, you were Blessed and very smart for checking first. Wish I had...

• Taz,

I would be more than happy to show you how some of our clients get paid by them...

-- 
      Joey Singh
      ATX BPO Inc. 
      www.atxbpo.com
      Business Development 

1 212 801 2390 Office Ext 888
      1 516 881 0126 Direct Operations Floor Line
      1 800 931-6122 Fax
      1 917 859 4400 Cell
      http://www.linkedin.com/in/joeysingh     

• Joey - I think you already shared this somewhere.  Why not just repeat it here?  

• Please give us the contact for us to get paid, there are majority of us here that they still owe. I am going on 5 years of no payment, when they were Valuation Solutions, and over a year at their new "name". We would love to have your contact for payment, please share.

• Taz, do not under any circumstances take any orders from them. They will not pay, or if they do, it will be months and months down the road and you will not get the full amount owed unless you threaten them. It is not worth the hassle.  also, I think $40 is too low for a BPO.

This reply was deleted.