It seems like there is an epidemic of Servicing Co's and Bpo Co's that are just not paying.

This platform is a good source of information for agents to share their experience with others to avoid

loosing money and time on these companies that wish to  deal in dirty business practices. If you complete an order based on agreed terms & price, there should be NO reason you should not be paid.

The names of a few companies that Pay on time and every month.

1. RRR

2. E Mortgage logic

3. Single Source

4. Specialized- sam

5. Ocwen

The names of some THAT DO NOT PAY !

1. IAS - Integrated Asset Services

2. Bpo.com Broker Price Opinion

3. Trans continental

4. NREIS

5. Main Street Valuations AKA Bpo Fulfillment 

6. Valuation Partner's 

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• BPO.com Inc owes me $780 for several orders dating back to April 2013.  I have made may attempts to contact them regarding payment for months and I have received no response.  I finally filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and in Nov 2013 I received a check for $160.  Sarah Sandoval called me to set up a payment arrangement and I declined it because I do not trust they will follow through with the arrangement.  Sara called me again last Friday to tell me the balance was mailed last week and of course I have not received payment.  I am going to keep pursuing payment through the BBB. This way it brings light to the situation and hopefully I will resolve this matter soon. The employees of the company get their checks every week; and, the real estate agents don't get anything "Due to the economic downturn. . . "Never again!

In the meantime - I want to be added to the class action!

• Julie - Do make sure you contact the BBB again to tell them what has transpired and that you are NOT satisfied.  I reviewed the reporting some time ago and they will automatically classify your experience as resolved simply because you got a payment.  They also do not classify the complaints correctly as you will find very few under non-payment.  They put them in another classification but I forget what that was. 

• Its funny you should say that because the BBB did close my complaint when I received a payment - I had to reopen it!  I notified them today of my telephone conversation with Sara. . . I will keep the forum posted on the outcome.

• Do not count on it either.  She has told me many times the check is in the mail for over a year now.  She is a liar.

• My list of best companies who PAY

LSI  

SingleSource

Corelogic

Sams

RRReview

Rels

Disposultions

Sams

SouthWest Financial

ServiceLink always pay, a little slow, but always pay

NetworkMortgage Services 

Don' Pay well

BrokerPriceOpinion.com, FirstValuations (same company)

LSI  

SingleSource

Corelogic

Sams

RRReview

Rels

Disposultions

Sams

SouthWest Financial

NetworkMortgage Services 

Don' Pay well

LSI  

SingleSource

Corelogic

Sams

RRReview

Rels

Disposultions

Sams

SouthWest Financial

NetworkMortgage Services 

Don' Pay well

• 11/12-11/15

Green River is sending orders nationwide like mad nationwide! Signup to Realty Pilot if you want them 

Green River Capital is receiving another Order of 5000 Thursday Morning, they are unassigned paying BPOs to the Realty Pilot system this week . If you are a current Realty Pilot user please login or open your Realty Pilot smartphone app to view these available BPOs. 

(Disclaimer- My company does BPO Data Entry Outsourcing and Order Capture- DO NOT CALL me for orders [some have],  I am not affiliated with the above mentioned company- we get information through our own intelligence gathering resources....because it affects my client base and our employees...and I would like to share the information and help everyone prosper- Please, Please for g*sh sake do not send me your information)

Your welcome 

Joey Singh
    Ameritax BPO Inc. 
    Business Development 

Tax and Business Consulting
    AmeriTax Inc.
    Learn how we can increase your business with our marketing help!
    www.TheAmeriTaxWay.com - 
    JSingh@theameritaxway.com
    1 212 801 2390 Office Ext 888
    1 516 881 0126 Direct Assistants Line
    1 800 689 6028 Fax
    1 917 859 4400 Cell
    http://www.linkedin.com/in/joeysingh

Tags: BPO, BPo, Capital, Capture, Green, Joey, River, Secrets, Singh

• How bout Mark to Market?  Seems like I did work for them years ago,  but do not remember much about them.  They just sent me three orders out of the clear blue, whcih makes me a little suspicious. That could, just maybe, indicate that someone out there just dumped them.

• Anyone familiar with Unity Assets.  I just got a call for an exterior BPO but haven't dealt with them in several years.

This reply was deleted.