It seems like there is an epidemic of Servicing Co's and Bpo Co's that are just not paying.

This platform is a good source of information for agents to share their experience with others to avoid

loosing money and time on these companies that wish to  deal in dirty business practices. If you complete an order based on agreed terms & price, there should be NO reason you should not be paid.

The names of a few companies that Pay on time and every month.

1. RRR

2. E Mortgage logic

3. Single Source

4. Specialized- sam

5. Ocwen

The names of some THAT DO NOT PAY !

1. IAS - Integrated Asset Services

2. Bpo.com Broker Price Opinion

3. Trans continental

4. NREIS

5. Main Street Valuations AKA Bpo Fulfillment 

6. Valuation Partner's 

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• add Valuation Vision to the NON paying

• Bpo Fulfillment  pays do 20-30 per month they pay in 30 days

• Joseph,

With all due respect-why would you do a bpo for $35?That is what my offers have been. On rare occasions,they go much higher if they are on the site for a while-but that is rare.

• Goodman Dean is great!

• Mega vendor sending out orders from Goldman Sachs Portfolio - VP is initials....

(Disclaimer- My company does BPO Data Entry Outsourcing and Order Capture- DO NOT CALL me for any orders [some have], Or to sign up with us or to complain to me about how bad business is..umm I know how the REO business is, that's why you're doing BPO's... I am not affiliated with ANY of the above mentioned companies- we get information through our own intelligence gathering resources....This in NOT an advertisement- check with the vendor if they have orders and see for yourself- I do not want to have a political discussion with you about sharing helpful competitive information with your fellow Realtor....Because it affects my client base and our employees that's why I do it...and I would like to share the information and help everyone prosper for remainder of 2014- Please, Please for g*sh sake do not send me your information.I am not looking to replace your offshore outfit, you can keep using them.....thank G*d my reputation gets our company business NOT this type of advertising..I pr*y you are in that same boat some day.) Enjoy the holidays! 
    -- 
    Joey Singh
    ATX BPO Inc. 
    www.atxbpo.com
    Business Development  

1 212 801 2390 Office Ext 888
    1 516 881 0126 Direct Operations Floor Line
    1 800 931-6122 Fax
    1 917 859 4400 Cell
    http://www.linkedin.com/in/joeysingh     
  • Mega vendor sending out using Mainstreet, CA, Lighthouse, and Valuation Vision - take at your own Risk since these are ALL rurals 

Hint- the company is out of Pittsburgh....

(Disclaimer- My company does BPO Data Entry Outsourcing and Order Capture- DO NOT CALL me for any orders [some have], Or to sign up with us or to complain to me about how bad business is..umm I know how the REO business is, that's why you're doing BPO's... I am not affiliated with ANY of the above mentioned companies- we get information through our own intelligence gathering resources....This in NOT an advertisement- check with the vendor if they have orders and see for yourself- I do not want to have a political discussion with you about sharing helpful competitive information with your fellow Realtor....Because it affects my client base and our employees that's why I do it...and I would like to share the information and help everyone prosper for remainder of 2014- Please, Please for g*sh sake do not send me your information.I am not looking to replace your offshore outfit, you can keep using them.....thank G*d my reputation gets our company business NOT this type of advertising..I pr*y you are in that same boat some day.) Enjoy the holidays! 
    -- 
    Joey Singh
    ATX BPO Inc. 
    www.atxbpo.com
    Business Development  

1 212 801 2390 Office Ext 888
    1 516 881 0126 Direct Operations Floor Line
    1 800 931-6122 Fax
    1 917 859 4400 Cell
    http://www.linkedin.com/in/joeysingh     
    • It's Carrington.

• Just to add  two more that do pay every month Proteck and Clear Capital

• Hey Vivian-

Just to let you know-I have been doing work for Mainstreet and Valuation partners, while it's true they are the slower payers, they do pay. I stopped working for them both as they only pay $35-$40, but every once in a while,main st will get in a jam, and ask me to do 3 or 4 in the same area-for $90 each. My experience is that they do pay. Doesn't sam ask for money to sign up? I paid them, never got 1 file.

• I also do for MainStreet and Valuation Partners.   I have never had a problem with payment from either.  

Mainstreet states their payment policy very clearly  on their FAQ section.    Yes sometimes when you get a payment you think I did that one ages ago,  but if you go back to when it passed QC  then the below statement  is accurate.  

What is the schedule of payment for Vendors?  

Payments are issued on the 1st and 15th of each calendar month. If either of these dates land on a weekend or holiday they will processed on the following business day. Payments are issued to the Company and Address listed on your W-9 that you filled out as a part of your Vendor profile.

Each order is process for payment 45 to 60 days after the order has been completed"

This reply was deleted.