It seems like there is an epidemic of Servicing Co's and Bpo Co's that are just not paying.

This platform is a good source of information for agents to share their experience with others to avoid

loosing money and time on these companies that wish to  deal in dirty business practices. If you complete an order based on agreed terms & price, there should be NO reason you should not be paid.

The names of a few companies that Pay on time and every month.

1. RRR

2. E Mortgage logic

3. Single Source

4. Specialized- sam

5. Ocwen

The names of some THAT DO NOT PAY !

1. IAS - Integrated Asset Services

2. Bpo.com Broker Price Opinion

3. Trans continental

4. NREIS

5. Main Street Valuations AKA Bpo Fulfillment 

6. Valuation Partner's 

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Anybody doing  BPO'S for Equi-Trax they sent me an email yesterday asking my fee on a couple of exterior BPO's.

I currently do BPO' for Clear Capital, E Mortgage Logic and RELS.

Ive had good luck getting E Mortgage to up their fees, anything over 15 miles i'm getting $100.00 on exterior BPO's 

• Wow
    • I have completed numerous work for equitrax and have always been paid within 30-45 days. :) I would recommend them as being a one of the "pays".

• I do BPO's for Equi-trax.  They are not the best paying company but they will negotiate and they do pay regularly and fairly quickly.

• No.

I rarely get an order once I give them my price which is competitive with other paying companies. The broadcast request are hard to get. They look for the lowest bid and must run with it.

• fiveonline.com is now requiring the agent pay for a back ground check to get future orders. I'm opting out on that! The OREC does a back ground and if it's good enough for the Oklahoma RE Comm., it best be good enough for a bpo company. 

Fiveonline © 1996 - 2016, Five Brothers
    • I wondered about the background check too, as Clear Cap had a pop up window stating that they too would need one. Wonder what the problem has been that has brought this change.

• I was just dealing with her yesterday. She does respond,  but like you said plays dum to any other previous email you have sent her. Every time I have completed an order for them, I have to go threw months of waiting to be paid and sending dozens of emails, it is ridiculous !

• Good Pays Also: (may not be within 30 days,but they PAY! ) All will negotiate if they can't get someone to jump on that $30 pittance !......

Corelogic

Old Republic

Service Link

AVM

PCV Murcor

This reply was deleted.