Replies

• Quandis forms are usually problematic. Consolidated uses a Quandis site but I have not seen the form yet. The Quandis Old Republic form got better over time. I never quite got used to the Quandis SAM form.
      • They have new, easier forms! YEAH!!

• Thanks for feedback.

Mary

• I've done 3 or 4 for them. They usually send them out at a pretty low fee, $35 or $40 for a drive by, $45-50 for an interior. I usually ignore orders and if they can't find anyone else to do them they'll call and I can get them to raise the fee.

I've been paid on every order but on one I agreed to $65 and they paid $40. I emailed them and they sent a check for the other $25 right away. I chalk that up to an honest error that they made right.

I do like them. I'd do more for them if they'd just offer a reasonable fee.

• I don't do any bpo's for under $75.00.  I just reply with my fee and see what happens.  All of you doing them for $40.00, have at it.  I did 10 last month.  All of the agents accepting them at $40.00 have to do 20 to get pretty much the same fee. Who has more free time and using less gas? Me!   I do great work and my companies know that they will get the order early and with no mistakes. 

• Thanks

• Patrick, try calling your vendor rep.  I did that and they upped my fees:)

• Mary, I would like to know too!  Just was contacted by them and they have over 4000  new orders.  I did one for them a long time ago..did get paid but their forms were a real pain..had to scan & upload each MLS page...they no longer do that...cannot have time stamp on photos...but that's all I know...hope someone else responds:)

• I have done a few of their orders too, but was advised I do not have to upload the mls pages only the pictures, unless the subject is listed then they want that uploaded. The forms are harder to do for sure, but I wanted to get my foot in the door.

This reply was deleted.