it seems a large vendor that has been very popular is "gradually dumping the gator system to Mainstreets system....wow into the pan to the fire? We will see- 

I am sure all of you know that the gator system was well....less than ideal for bulk work....so lets hope that 

Joey Singh
ATX BPO Inc. 
www.atxbpo.com
Business Development 

1 212 801 2390 Office Ext 888
1 516 881 0126 Direct Operations Floor Line
1 800 931-6122 Fax
1 917 859 4400 Cell
http://www.linkedin.com/in/joeysingh    

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• well, Auto Capturing is just that, an advantage!  If you don't have Auto Capture and an agent in your territory does, ehhh ... Who wins the orders?   I'm not all that concerned about Auto Capturing as much as I am with the fact that they violate MLS Rules and Regulations and perform BPO fullfilments for agents that are to lazy to do it themselves.  If you are assigned a BPO it is your responsibilty to complete the BPO including taking the pictures yourself.

Just go to his website and review the FAQs. 

• Leveraged, not lazy.  Are you inferring its unethical to build a team for BPO processing?  How do you manage sporadic, high volume work assignments?  How do you turn over 4 hour quality controls while on the road?  What is wrong with an agents personal assistant accessing MLS?

• John,

With all due respect, go read your agreements with MLS and the Service Providers Agreements you service.  If your not in violation fine!  End of Story!  

-ron

• John, I have to agree with Ronald.  Did you not get the BPO companies guidelines.  I had done the work myself for years.  Clients I worked for do mentioned their policy on their websites as well as emailed that only the agent who applied for the job is the one that is to accept the orders and do the work.  No assistants or 3rd party company is allowed.  If caught, you will be removed from their system.

You should go and find out their policy from the company you are doing the BPO orders for - ASK THEM TO MAKE SURE.  They will tell you what are your responsibilities as a BPO agent.  This does include no soliciting business from the borrower.

• Sally, 

I understand your point but its really a smoke screen.  Most BPO companies allow single accounts to accept 20-100+ orders in one take.  Please tell me how 1 agent can turn these orders over in 48 hours?  The simple fact is that when valuation companies get busy they need the extra leverage and they assign the orders to agents well aware that the agent has a team behind them working on the bulk of the assignments.  If I was a valuation company and I didn't want any outsourcing I would never assign an agent more than 5-10 orders a week because I know that same agent has work lined up with 10+ other companies.

On a side note, Turbo BPO has had the chance to build a unique product which empowers real estate agents to fill out the forms more efficiently, and at half the price of what other companies charge as a "platform fee" to automate nothing (Altisource, Inspection Port, etc.). This is head and shoulders above any iMacros based automation because iMacros will never have the capacity to fill in any fields which require analysis.  This is a direct product of outsourcing.

• we do not discriminate against auto accept software as long as the order get done. As for the orders this morning in Stockton they all got cancelled. Our client ordered them in error.Thanks 

GF,  CONSOLIDATED ANALYTICS,

The above message is what I received when mentioning I see the email broadcasts but the BPOs have already gone off the website to accept.  I think the same thing happens with Old Republic but I don't pay the 10$/mo fee either just for a $30 BPO assigment 50 miles away.

• Auto Acceptance is only one part of the equation.  Whey you allow a 3rd party to access your account you are giving total access to a Vendor Site that you and you alone are supposed to use.  What if this 3rd party uses your User Name and Password for any number of questionable reasons outside of the intended purpose?   

as a footnote, most of you use the same Pass Word and User Name.  Gee now a 3rd party could really have a field day!  

• Ron - May I please suggest that you start a new discussion to cover this topic?

That said, order capturing is not a "no no" across the board.  I use a service to capture orders from mainly one company and they do not have a problem with it.  

• Dear Cece

Thank you for your suggestion. However the replies are relative to the original post in my opinion.

It seems to me you support ATX and thats OK.

-ron

• Ronald - The topic of the discussion is the vague announcement of an unspecified large vendor changing from one system to another.  It really says nothing to me and no one has commented on it so that I have any real understanding of its meaning in the realm of BPO business.

I think that you have introduced the legitimate but unrelated topic of the ethics of using a service that accesses your MLS login info and completes BPOs for you.

I support Joey's right to identify himself however he wants to.  I do not support his service and do not use his service.  He stopped doing the advertising type of posts a long time ago.

There is another such provider that REALLY IS advertising on here in whatever discussion he wants to and periodically changes his name after he gets banned.  He just started up again this week.

This reply was deleted.