it seems a large vendor that has been very popular is "gradually dumping the gator system to Mainstreets system....wow into the pan to the fire? We will see- 

I am sure all of you know that the gator system was well....less than ideal for bulk work....so lets hope that 

Joey Singh
ATX BPO Inc. 
www.atxbpo.com
Business Development 

1 212 801 2390 Office Ext 888
1 516 881 0126 Direct Operations Floor Line
1 800 931-6122 Fax
1 917 859 4400 Cell
http://www.linkedin.com/in/joeysingh    

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• who is the 

BIG MEGA HUGE BPO Vendor ?

• Well its going to be Mainstreet Cece lol 

• You know what I meant.  Who switched TO Mainstreet?

• I think the main focus in the industry of why lower cost alternative solutions are being created to service brokers is for one simple fact.....

YOU ARE BEING PAID LESS TO DO MORE- That's why we outsource jobs! 

In addition-

Anytime in any industry there is information misalignment- insurance premiums, airline tickets, hotel room rates- you will have an obvious disadvantage as an entrant.

If brokers just got together and stuck to a standard pricing then the companies like some ( you know who offers $15 and $20 dollar EXTERIOR inspections!) wouldn't think twice offering that rate. Unfortunately brokers themselves have BID themselves down in some sort of reverse auction- Unless that simple fact changes,  the BPO industry isn't going to change- I don't think a famous vendor started offering 30 dollar BPO's all of sudden there was a precedent set where someone down the block said " okay I can do it for cheaper" 

As far as the merits of outsourcing etc- thats actually a economic discussion- not moral, not political as some would allege- its funny how some people wince at outsourcing when in fact YOU the broker who does a BPO with all of your vast hard work, deep experience and general breadth of knowledge of the local market.... you are respectfully. ending up being the lower cost alternative to a full appraisal for the BPO vendor..you can talk all day about the differences of historical value, current value...of an appraisal vs a BPO...its cost...

you know what? Someone should really try to do is, is to create a special interest group for the brokers in the BPO industry to have your thoughts and views heard and goals enunciated....oh I think you might have some of those...I forgot they are incentivized in getting you "certified" for their platform...all disparate and expensive...

• I do not use any of these systems, I do the work myself and I know it is accurate.

• I agree. I get how you would want to leverage your BPO business but doing so by having someone from India do the work is not the answer.

Here is an exact email I received the other day for a auto capture and BPO form completion service.

"Hi, My name is Roger me would like to do work for you. My service is to auto accpet BPO's in your area and complete form and submit said form my works are detailed and accurate. I know Real Estate very good and would be a good service to you"..

I would love to see what there summaries of market area, price and neighborhood look like!

• First off- I am not advertising 

One of you who responded to this post - I have an email from you some time interested in our service- sorry i had to turn you down 

This vendor assigns orders - and don't need to capture anything for anyone 

Cece- I am sorry you have never heard of the gator system- its  system similar to Landsafes or Ocwens- 

• The following is taken from the ATX website and totally in violation of MLS rules and regulations...

Yes, your MLS account information is required to register and activate your account so that we may obtain tax records, comparables, subject listings, and/or for research & analysis. Our online system is protected with a 256-bit encryption SSL Certificate so that all of your information is submitted safely and stored securely. Your login information is stored on a secure server and is never distributed or shared with anyone. We appreciate your business and will always respect your security and privacy.
    • You quote "First off- I am not advertising"  OK would soliciting be a better word?  Your services take away money from agents who play by the rules, therefore be aware that I for one inform all my AMC companies and BPO Companies what you really are.  In fact I have a distribution list of over 200 Vendor Managers and I attach all your emails.  I'll advertise for you JOEY.

I'll be right up front with you and others, as far as I am concerned we need to rid you and similar firms like yours out of the industry. Order Capturing is a NO NO but by far completing a BPO for any one who is not willing to do it themselves is a REAL NO NO and just totally UN Ethical.

It would interesting to see what others have to say regarding this matter.  HEY AGENTS feel free to jump in. What do you think about these practices?

• The only way his service could take money away from other agents is if his clients have a competitive advantage due to using his service and the valuation companies consciously increase volume sent to his client accounts instead of other agents.  If his company is bad for the industry then that scenario wouldn't occur.

This reply was deleted.