Banker's REO Just Called

Wow, this guy (Vince) tells me he got my name from Equator and he has a listing for me that needs servicing within 48 hours. It's in an area I service. For $349.00 I can have the listing (and more BPOS and listings).

When I ask some questions about his company he tells me he only has 7 minutes before his office closes and he has to assign this listing. I say I'm not giving you $349 without knowing something about your company. He says, sure, goodbye.

Sounds like a must miss.

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I hear they are the same company. Isn't there a Vince at Absolute?
  • BEWARE, BEWARE! They are PHONIES. i got the same call. he stated that he had an asset that needed listing and that i would receive it immediately after i paid to use their own "platform".  the "asset" promised turned out to be a phony driveby BPO that paid $75. ok, no one pays $75 for drivebys but it doesn't matter for they are paying you with your own money! there are no listings and when you click on the listings on their website, it will not show you them. this company seems to operate exactly as ABSREO does, who is also based in Illinois. Are these 2 companies owned by the same peoples? i did get a refund minus the $75 for the BPO, but i am going to contest that also for i do not work for FREE.    BEWARE of BANKER REO & ABSREO
  • Run, it's a scam. They must only work 7 minutes a day because this is their standard pitch!
    • Sure sounds that way!

Thanks

This reply was deleted.